Kirbyville vs. Anahuac Predictions?/IT'S GAME DAY!!!

KFDM COOP

The history of Texas High School Football says anybody can be beaten. Kirbyville has never won a state championship in football. The team and fans are hungry and think this is their year, and rightly so. This does not mean they have a lock. There is no such thing. Pride in one's team, town, district, etc. is a good thing. Pride turns to arrogance once belittling anyone else begins. Everyone should be proud of their team and it's accomplishments, but it is still a long ways to the championship game. Having said all this, I think Kirbyville can win tonight, and possibly dominate.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The history of Texas High School Football says anybody can be beaten. Kirbyville has never won a state championship in football. The team and fans are hungry and think this is their year, and rightly so. This does not mean they have a lock. There is no such thing. Pride in one's team, town, district, etc. is a good thing. Pride turns to arrogance once belittling anyone else begins. Everyone should be proud of their team and it's accomplishments, but it is still a long ways to the championship game. Having said all this, I think Kirbyville can win tonight, and possibly dominate.

I really like this, it was very respectful. Thank you.

Awesome post Champ!!! You are definetely right by saying that Kville fans and players are very hungry for that title this year. We are taking it game by game..and the kids are doing a great job. They are very level headed and know what they have to do. The boys want this more than anybody and they will do whatever it takes to get there.

BUULLLLLLLL RYKERX144, us Newton fans talked just as much trash as K Ville!!! lol jk  Srry I'm just tired of hearing in some of the posts over and over JUST ASK NEWTON how good we are. We don't care about that anymore. All we want is for both teams to bring home a state title. Go Eagles and Wildcats

I'm referring to your post on pg 15

Guest rykerx144

Hey this is the first time i have said anything like that and besides its true.  I will have you to know that I am a avid Eagle fan also.  I cant wait till friday to support the purple even though I graduated from East chambers so get off my butt.  Besides if you remeber correctly its been at least twenty years since Kville has had any shot at beating Newton.  For the last twenty years Kirbyville fans have had to listen to how theres no way they can compete with Newton.  Now this year they have managed to do the unthinkable and beat the Newton Eagles and they are proud of it and have the right to bragg a little.  If you are getting upset because you have had to listen the last two weeks what Kirbyville has been listening to the last twenty years then I dont feel sorry for you!!

I'm not upset my brother, calm down. I'm not on your butt either.  Its just old hearing the same ole same ole every week since you guys beat us. We know yall are very good and should win state. It just has been getting on my nerves, so I had to vent. Dont' get touchy about , its just a message board.

go Eagles

Guest rykerx144

I'm not upset my brother, calm down. I'm not on your butt either.  Its just old hearing the same ole same ole every week since you guys beat us. We know yall are very good and should win state. It just has been getting on my nerves, so I had to vent. Dont' get touchy about , its just a message board.

go Eagles

i was just joking too, thought you knew that

GO KIRBYVILLE WILDCATS!!!!!!!

To bad yall wont be able to make it this week!!!!! ill let yall know what the deal is!!!

i know im so sad....thanks darlin im counting on you to keep me posted i will be in tutoring so text me!!

Have fun at the game and cheer loud!!!!!

GO WILDCATS...#1!!!!

Guest Silsbee88

Go WILDCATS!!!!

gOOD LUCK TO BATH TEAMS

the "O" and the "A" are not even close on the keyboard ;D ;D ;D

SORRY  ENGLISH TEACHER SISLBEE88 JUST PUMPED UP BOUT THE GAME !!!!!!

GOOD LUCK BOTH TEAMS!!!!! IS THAT BETTER LOL

Damx, Grizzly don't get your panties in a knot.  Did you not see the  ;D ;D ;D behind the reply.  By the way I am no english teacher, math is my thing.  You guys played a good game last night.  Good luck next week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder