Kirbyville vs. Anahuac Predictions?/IT'S GAME DAY!!!

KFDM COOP

yea nike09 wait till number 24 our freshman wrecks against yall on the defensive side an then they put him in at running back to give deior a breather an he breaks on yall an your sittin there wondering what happened... just wait anahuac is the underdog an yall are gonna come out ther thinkin yall are already in the 3rd round instead yall are gonna be startin basketball season kinda early

well well well yall just think yall are going to beat kville cause yall are the underdog but yall are obviously the underdog for a reason b/c KVILLE IS AMAZING!!! kville doesnt think they are going to the third round they know!!!

GO WILDCATS!!!!!

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K-Ville will be suprised with how much speed Anahauc brings to the table. 10 of their 11 starters on defense (other than their big DT) run sub 4.7 40's. That's pretty dat gum good speed in 2A ball. I don't know if Anahauc can pull it off, but I don't think it'll be a huge blowout. My prediction:

Kirbyville - 42

Anahauc - 26

Wow, that's faster than the NFL.  Anahuac's D could stop the New York Giants with that speed.  Unbelievable...literally.

K-Ville will be suprised with how much speed Anahauc brings to the table. 10 of their 11 starters on defense (other than their big DT) run sub 4.7 40's. That's pretty dat gum good speed in 2A ball. I don't know if Anahauc can pull it off, but I don't think it'll be a huge blowout. My prediction:

Kirbyville - 42

Anahauc - 26

Wow, that's faster than the NFL.  Anahuac's D could stop the New York Giants with that speed.  Unbelievable...literally.

Come on bro, that's impressive speed, but not NFL speed...lol. Again, they don't have 290lb defensive ends and 320lb DT's in the mix either. Only a couple kids of the 11 over 200lbs, so I think 10 of 11 running 4.7 and down 40's is totally believable, impressive, but totally believeable. Now if I cam on here saying they've got linebackers running 4.4's and DB's running 4.3's, then I'm full of crap and don't know what I'm talking about. I'm a country white boy who played at 225lbs and ran in the high 4.5's to low 4.6's range, so I know them boys from the Whack can do it.

P.S. I don't really think Anahauc is going to win, and I made that clear, but OMG if they do!!! All this talk of them eating crow, i'd hate to see how much blackbird all these K-Ville fans will be swallowing for another 9 months if Anahauc pulls off the upset....lol. Good luck to both teams, but I'll be pulling for the Panthers.

You know...for a team that is supposed to be as good as Kirbyville they should have made easier work of Corrigan-Camden.  In fact, if a couple of calls went the other way it would have been Corrigan's game.  Yeah, Kirbyville has the depth and talent to make a push, but they do not seem as dominant as everyone makes them out to be.  If they make it past Anahuac they still have to contend with Arp.

Kirbyville - 42

Anahauc - 26

Come on bro, that's impressive speed, but not NFL speed...lol. Again, they don't have 290lb defensive ends and 320lb DT's in the mix either. Only a couple kids of the 11 over 200lbs, so I think 10 of 11 running 4.7 and down 40's is totally believable, impressive, but totally believeable. Now if I cam on here saying they've got linebackers running 4.4's and DB's running 4.3's, then I'm full of crap and don't know what I'm talking about. I'm a country white boy who played at 225lbs and ran in the high 4.5's to low 4.6's range, so I know them boys from the Whack can do it.

P.S. I don't really think Anahauc is going to win, and I made that clear, but OMG if they do!!! All this talk of them eating crow, i'd hate to see how much blackbird all these K-Ville fans will be swallowing for another 9 months if Anahauc pulls off the upset....lol. Good luck to both teams, but I'll be pulling for the Panthers.

You think Kville fans are talking about eating Crow alot on this thread?  Look up the Newton/Kville thread and see for yourself.  This thread is childs play compared to that one.

You know...for a team that is supposed to be as good as Kirbyville they should have made easier work of Corrigan-Camden.  In fact, if a couple of calls went the other way it would have been Corrigan's game.  Yeah, Kirbyville has the depth and talent to make a push, but they do not seem as dominant as everyone makes them out to be.  If they make it past Anahuac they still have to contend with Arp.

What?  You, for some reason talk as if CC was a slouch of a team!  That's hardly the case...a couple of calls?  Kville scored 4 td's on them in the 2nd half...this after a sloppy half where CC did look better than kville but Kville let 7-3 at the half.

The bad call on the on-side kick right before CC was going to run an offensive play seemed to take the wind out of their sails.  They get the ball, Kirbyville is on their heels, and it is a completely different game.  Kirbyville did not walk over CC but had a very hard time until the last five minutes of the game.  Kirbyville fans cannot fathom the fact that they are beatable within the 2A ranks.

Kville had a HORRIBLE first half. Cc was a good team

Tho too. Erase the couple plays of horrible tackling and it woulda been alot worse. All in all kville still put up

A little more than DOUBLE cc's points. Offense would of sparked early and it would of been on track with what it did to WEAK opponents. Watch the film. And that #11 boy did outstanding of defense too. Looked real sharp as a team in the 2nd half. Like a state champion if the tackling goes a little better. But where was #20???

The bad call on the on-side kick right before CC was going to run an offensive play seemed to take the wind out of their sails.  They get the ball, Kirbyville is on their heels, and it is a completely different game.  Kirbyville did not walk over CC but had a very hard time until the last five minutes of the game.  Kirbyville fans cannot fathom the fact that they are beatable within the 2A ranks.

We can call it a good or bad call but who know besides what the SJ saw...The play looked very close from my angle...and kirbyville did have their hands full during the first half...the second have both offenses woke up but CC couldn't hang with Kirbyville...It showed last week that if they don't come to play they possibly are beatable...that being said Anahuac fans don't realize that Kirbyville had to play a top 15 2A team in the 1st round...no disrespect to Anahuac but Kirbyville has the edge going into this game.

If they make it past Anahuac they still have to contend with Arp.

Oh, so let's just write in Arp, who last week was only able to beat Teague (4-6) 20-0.  But let's hold off on K'ville cuz they only scored 34 against CC.  Man, CC would've stomped a mud hole in Anahuac.  K'ville is favored by 5 TD's for a reason.

If they make it past Anahuac they still have to contend with Arp.

Oh, so let's just write in Arp, who last week was only able to beat Teague (4-6) 20-0.  But let's hold off on K'ville cuz they only scored 34 against CC.  Man, CC would've stomped a mud hole in Anahuac.  K'ville is favored by 5 TD's for a reason.

We can't wait to see you boys next week.

I thought the mental institution was in Rusk.. i guess my mother informed me wrong.. i'll let her know that it's in Anauhac??

Thats a good one!!!!

yea well its cool you know where the mental institution is maybe you should find out where the elementary school is an figure out how to spell.... wait till anahuac pulls out the upset all yall thinkin yall already got it won ta hell with yall

omg..I take a couple of nights off and all heck breaks loose. LOL I dont know who Anahuac has been watching..but it sure hasnt been Kirbyville. As for as the person who posted the "How many Anahuac games did ya'll come see"..my question to you is "HOW MANY KIRBYVILLE GAMES DID YOU COME SEE???

Obviously none of these Anahuac fans have, or else they wouldnt be running their heads about how were gonna be starting basketball season early!!!

Do I think it will be a close game? Not really, it may be a good game, only because Anahuac has a great coach with "X" factors... what I mean by that is he has Bryan Barbay and Curtis Barbay on his side giving him some pointers on how to beat kville!!! Even with the "X" factors, you've got to have "deep talent" both on offense and defense, and I just dont think Anahuac has this, unlike kville. We've already shown you Anahuac fans the numbers..look for yourselves. I believe the GRIZZ posted them for you. Its all in black and white. The numbers speak for themselves. Come thursday night..all I can say for you panther fans is your about to find our what it means to play a real football team!!! You've been playing all them teams in your poor little district..PLEASE!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? GET READY TO EAT SOME STIR FRIED CROW, cause your going down!!!!

numbers are just numbers K. anything can happen on any given night. anahuac pulls it out 20-14.

I thought the mental institution was in Rusk.. i guess my mother informed me wrong.. i'll let her know that it's in Anauhac??

Thats a good one!!!!

yea well its cool you know where the mental institution is maybe you should find out where the elementary school is an figure out how to spell.... wait till anahuac pulls out the upset all yall thinkin yall already got it won ta heck with yall

Kirbyville better bring it when they come to play us next week.

Thats a good one!!!!

yea well its cool you know where the mental institution is maybe you should find out where the elementary school is an figure out how to spell.... wait till anahuac pulls out the upset all yall thinkin yall already got it won ta heck with yall

Arp Tigers all the way.  We are going to make quick work of Jefferson and ready to seal our bid towards a state championship.

omg..I take a couple of nights off and all heck breaks loose. LOL I dont know who Anahuac has been watching..but it sure hasnt been Kirbyville. As for as the person who posted the "How many Anahuac games did ya'll come see"..my question to you is "HOW MANY KIRBYVILLE GAMES DID YOU COME SEE???

Obviously none of these Anahuac fans have, or else they wouldnt be running their heads about how were gonna be starting basketball season early!!!

Do I think it will be a close game? Not really, it may be a good game, only because Anahuac has a great coach with "X" factors... what I mean by that is he has Bryan Barbay and Curtis Barbay on his side giving him some pointers on how to beat kville!!! Even with the "X" factors, you've got to have "deep talent" both on offense and defense, and I just dont think Anahuac has this, unlike kville. We've already shown you Anahuac fans the numbers..look for yourselves. I believe the GRIZZ posted them for you. Its all in black and white. The numbers speak for themselves. Come thursday night..all I can say for you panther fans is your about to find our what it means to play a real football team!!! You've been playing all them teams in your poor little district..PLEASE!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? GET READY TO EAT SOME STIR FRIED CROW, cause your going down!!!!

yea it'll be a close game anahuac coming out on top you must not know what your talking about... our 4 running backs are gonna run all over yall we got a FRESHMAN running a 4.3 the other 3 run 4.4 an 4.5's an i know you've heard of deior mcneil... he's gonna be puttin yalls boys in the dirt all night an when the fish goes in he's gonna break yalls ankles

Hey Cowboy we are ready for you, but we're taking it one game at a time.

Quit talking trash on here, and wait till next week when the forum is about us, and not having to do with anahuac.

btw the person whos from Arp who said something about a clear path to state, needs to rethink things, ya'll are going to have problems with us.  ;D

Thats a good one!!!!

Son, it will be brought!  Trust me!  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83