TRIBE ROLLS ON / 2ND RND HERE WE COME!

Cleveland came out and handle their business tonight.  Not a perfect game , but a good game. A win is a win in the playoffs.  Loser goes home.  I tip my hat to HJ.  They played hard and with heart.  You can't ask for much more.  It is safe to say that the better team won.  Indian's offense was in full stride and helped cover for the defense until they got going and in the 2nd half they got going for sure.  Looks like a few questions might have been answered about the strength of our district with Huffman giving Silsbee all they wanted tonight.  Cleveland is legit and I can't imagine the HJ faithful not saying the same about Cleveland.  WARNING TO ROCKDALE:  SNAP THE CHIN STRAP AND PACK  A LUNCH, CAUSE IT'S GOING TO BE A WAR NEXT WEEK!!  ROLL TRIBE ROLL!!

Winning is our business and business is good!

I agree, not the best game by far from our Indians, but a win is a win. Keep it rolling Tribe! If you stay on track with the mission, it can be reached. Just look at some of the upsets from tonight!

Cleveland Indians Roll!

P.S.  Did any of the Cleveland fans get a load of the loud dude in the stands, that was just losing his mind with the zebras when the touchdown got called back! Now he was entertaining!

Winning is our business and business is good!

I agree, not the best game by far from our Indians, but a win is a win. Keep it rolling Tribe! If you stay on track with the mission, it can be reached. Just look at some of the upsets from tonight!

Cleveland Indians Roll!

P.S.  Did any of the Cleveland fans get a load of the loud dude in the stands, that was just losing his mind with the zebras when the touchdown got called back! Now he was entertaining!

Amen on the P.S.  Who was that nut job.

Not trying to shoot down the enthusiasm for you Cleveland boys, but don't forget that the playoffs are where the good teams from the districts are at now, especially after the first round. I think that you boys are talented enough to win and go deep but you guys can't let down for a second. You guys should have beat HJ like you did last night but the next team is not someone who you should take lightly.

Have confidence but don't start believing your press clippings too early, or you won't go as far as you think you will. Look at what happened to Dayton last year. First two rounds were blowouts and then came Lake Travis!! The teams that win state are the ones who not have talent and skilled players but also are very disciplined and make the fewest mistakes. With that being said, since you guys and Dayton are about the only teams in this area that I get to see I wish you guys good luck.

Not trying to shoot down the enthusiasm for you Cleveland boys, but don't forget that the playoffs are where the good teams from the districts are at now, especially after the first round. I think that you boys are talented enough to win and go deep but you guys can't let down for a second. You guys should have beat HJ like you did last night but the next team is not someone who you should take lightly.

Have confidence but don't start believing your press clippings too early, or you won't go as far as you think you will. Look at what happened to Dayton last year. First two rounds were blowouts and then came Lake Travis!! The teams that win state are the ones who not have talent and skilled players but also are very disciplined and make the fewest mistakes. With that being said, since you guys and Dayton are about the only teams in this area that I get to see I wish you guys good luck.

LT was in the FIFTH round. Being cocky did not get Dayton beat by LT last year. LT is most likely one of the best offenses in high school football history (no exaggeration)... that's what beat Dayton. You can't beat LT with 4 or 5 guys going both ways.

congrats cleveland... good to see you back and playing well.

LT was in the FIFTH round. Being cocky did not get Dayton beat by LT last year. LT is most likely one of the best offenses in high school football history (no exaggeration)... that's what beat Dayton. You can't beat LT with 4 or 5 guys going both ways.

congrats cleveland... good to see you back and playing well.

I second that.

Seriously, you need to take a laxative and relax. I live in Dayton, and I love the Broncos. I was not saying the Dayton kids or the staff took anyone lightly. I merely used that as an example of how a Liberty county team that had a lot of hype(and it was pretty well deserved) made a lot of noise and then they ran into the buzz saw that won the title.

Don't get your shorts in a bunch trying to defend them. I did not put anyone down. Merely telling the Cleveland fans on here to show a little restraint and realize that the Cleveland Indians while a good team are about to start running into the teams in the area who will probably have as much talent, discipline and quite possibly better playoff history experience the last few years. Now if the win all the way to state then that will show just how really great they might be, but they played a team that they beat once and should have beaten again. It was not like they took on the number one team in the state and demolished them.

Wonder how far the karma drops on this one.:)

Ok seriously this is an issue its like saying katy believed thier hype when the got beat by South Lake a couple years back sheesh common. Ill give u something to look at Crosby Blanker 3-4 teams last year and one of which was those pesky little Indian from that grove in the bushes over by the big channel. And the broncos put a meek 49! on that team in the first round, let me say although district titles are fun playing dayton in the first round sucks, and last time i looked Green Aand Dugat play for the broncos... i think thier alright go kick some butt next week and maybe just maybe crosby might pull some magic out the hat again and they'll still be two 19-4a teams in the playoffs

Seriously, you need to take a laxative and relax. I live in Dayton, and I love the Broncos. I was not saying the Dayton kids or the staff took anyone lightly. I merely used that as an example of how a Liberty county team that had a lot of hype(and it was pretty well deserved) made a lot of noise and then they ran into the buzz saw that won the title.

Don't get your shorts in a bunch trying to defend them. I did not put anyone down. Merely telling the Cleveland fans on here to show a little restraint and realize that the Cleveland Indians while a good team are about to start running into the teams in the area who will probably have as much talent, discipline and quite possibly better playoff history experience the last few years. Now if the win all the way to state then that will show just how really great they might be, but they played a team that they beat once and should have beaten again. It was not like they took on the number one team in the state and demolished them.

Wonder how far the karma drops on this one.:)

:-\ :-\

No negative karma from me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder