Nederland and Magnolia who wins this one?

TheRef

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guys were ALL so great last night!!! All of them.... Lets hear it for OUR DEFENSE!!!

yep, I have one on Defense.They have been dogged on all season, and maybe

now they can get a little more R-E-S-P-E-C-T.... they held them when they should have

and even recovered the fumble to SEAL THE DEAL!!!! way to go guys!

I will have to take BIGNED in this next game also, just because they have HEART

and they WANT IT SO BAD... Sorry to the Lumberton players and fans

You guys seem like a good ball-club, better luck next year! Maybe now the BULLGOGS

can get some enterprise front page time! ::)

Hello BmtSoulja,think Magnolia has added another school/may have split some student population but don't know for sure.Gotta go w/my crow on the pit last night @ the live one going CAW/CAW this morning telling me Believe Them Dawgs Now.Picking Nederland just for HEART.Tastes better than CROW HA HA.

Guest 87CRU79

If #22 did anything last night, it was putting his head in the chest of Alvester everytime he touched the football. Adams may be small in stature, but judging by his actions last night, he has TONS OF HEART! Not many of the kids (w/ the exception of only a few) on the D have been playing with PASSION, HEART, DESIRE, and INTENSITY this season. After Neumann jumped down their throats last night, the D finally kicked it up a knotch!

Way to go boys! Take it to Magnolia this comin up Saturday!

The Dogs played a great game last night, but if we don't make adjustments to stop the outside run,

we're not going to get very far. Central, Lumberton and C.E. King killed us around the end. I think

our DC needs to make some serious adjustments. Lovelady and Smith were key in pulling off a win

in this one in the second half. Great job, guys.

C.E. King had more speed than any team we faced this year and we still contained them enough for the win. They went wide on the two point conversion and we stuffed them. They tried to go outside after the onside kick, we stuffed em and caused a fumble. Seems to me more good happened on the outside than bad. I believe the defense earned the right to say they can stop the run. Don't you think the DC for every team we face is saying the same thing about containing us.... It is not the DC, it is being able to make the play, how many times did we have men in the right place and just missed the play, it happens. I think our defense is better than what most think but that is just another opinion. You miss plays, you make plays, the team who makes the most good ones wins. Watch the film and see how many times we were in the right place and missed, then try to blame a coach. Missing is not blame, just make more good than bad and all will be good. Got it....So far, we are doing more good!

If Nederland can get healthy I say we win by 6

So Mr. Mosley, you're saying our lost to Livingston, Central and Lumberton had nothing to do with stopping the run around the end.....if we would have, we might have had a chance in winning those games. Watch the game film from Friday night and see how the defense waited for the runner to come to them instead of us attacking the ball. Don't get me wrong, we made some big plays when crucial but I think if C.E. King would have made their extra point in the 3rd quarter, it could have been a totally different outcome.

DazedDawg, I mean Dogdaze, you just went from we're not in the right spot, to kids aren't attacking the ball when they're in position to make the play.  Are you confused?  Is the coach who doesn't have them there, or the players who are there and the fact that they're human and play as good as they can limits them from meeting your expectations??? Just curious. 

You said DC needs to make serious adjustments, there's only two interpretations to that Obiwan, the coach needs to pull his head out and change the approach, or it's personnel.  I've heard some great ideas on the Nederland board, like put 8 outside the box and force them to the middle... this is true outside the box thinking... is this what you're talking about.  What are you talking about anyway Dazedawg? Please educate us slower football fans.

08/29/2008 Galena Park (4A-19) lost: 7-12

if they play like that Nederland will kill them

Hard to judge by that score. That was their first game of the year. Remember the Dogs first game of the year. We have come a long ways since the WOS game. I still think Nederland wins this week. Its gonna be a good one.

Guest robfoster

HOLY**** now that is what I call a football game and I'm not just talking about the players on the field. NEDERLAND FANS ROCKED THE HOUSE and showed these boys that they have a support system behind them.

The Dogs played a great game last night, but if we don't make adjustments to stop the outside run,

we're not going to get very far. Central, Lumberton and C.E. King killed us around the end. I think

our DC needs to make some serious adjustments. Lovelady and Smith were key in pulling off a win

in this one in the second half. Great job, guys.

Shut up with the whole DC drama,

We have a good shot  if grogan and lovelady are healthy. Tyler Smith did a great job coming off the pine. I believe Tyler did not have time to thank about being the qb in a huge playoff game as quickly as it was. These kids coming in with injuries to starters and playing the way they did grew up awfully quick. Dogs in a close one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder