Fed up with Deweyville school coaches.

I am sick and tired of Deweyville coaches.They don't call the right plays they don't set nothing up it seems they don't care. The last game of the season and they don't even practice its as if they don't care how the seniors go out to remember there highschool days on the gridiron. We as the fans feel like the coaches are robbin our kids of a successful season by not putting the kids in the right positions and thinkin that their running a 5a program not wanting kids to play both sides of the ball, as in 2a your best 11 need to be on the field. Remember what our school board told us they hired the ad because hes such a big guy... he has to know football. when does being a big guy constitute to knowing football? I'm so fed up and mad about this situation  i cant even think to finish what i have to say.

I feel your pain, I assure you, you have some ballplayers on your team. I was really impressed with #10....Kid played qb and defense, I assure you #8 from Hardin was impressed..

Thanks for the complement #10 is my son his name is Destin Lairsey, I thought #8 was very impressive myself.

Funny you say that the whole season he sat on the side line on defense, the only game he actually started and played defense was against Hardin and i think he should have played defense the whole season, but the coach told him he couldn't because he was the qb eventhough he played both sides of the ball and special teams from little league on up i think that's ridiculous.

I feel your pain, I assure you, you have some ballplayers on your team. I was really impressed with #10....Kid played qb and defense, I assure you #8 from Hardin was impressed..

Thanks, and you are right we do have some good players, but it is alarming at how low our morale is this season with key players quiting due to decisions being made that are as far fetched as can be, and a system that even the kids understand is not what they can be successful in.

How is it that these kids can have success year after year then do what they have done this season?

Some say its not the coaching but how can you explain the long drought we had before Dewight Bickham then out of nowhere we start winning and having playoff appearances.

How can we beat successful programs all the way up to varsity then get pounded?

Well I feel that it is because the system changes, but I evidently do not understand maybe it is over my head, but how can we be competitive when we say the heck with it lets not have practice your last week of football, or when you tell the JV you haven't been working hard so we are going to cancel your last two games.

Please someone find an old redneck coach that has a disire to win and the strength and insight to play the best kids with a smash mouth tactic and a little tobacco juice on his beard and send him to Deweyville, as the popular or the (in) systems don't work here, especially a 50 Defense that gets exposed and picked on off the week side weekly.

These coach bashing threads are getting ridiculous.  It is always easy to sit in the stands and think you can coach.  If these people who dedicate their lives/careers for the betterment of your children are inferior then how about you guys get a teaching certification and get on the sidelines.  I'm sure there won't be anyone critical of your decisions in the stands.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder