Lumberton vs. Crosby Playoff Predictions?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a while lot to not some much go l train

Son did u drink the whole bottle?

LOL :D

I don't claim to know anything about Crosby, but let us not forget what happened last year.

Everyone was more than confident that Waller would be a walk in the park, and what happened? We got BURNED.

Don't underestimate any team and take care of business. Every team you meet is going to have your number and their way of stopping you planned out.

i was told the lumberton smiley game last year played at the hill didnt have enouth seating

Both stadiums have about the same # of seats around 10,000 . Crosby would still have only a 20 mile drive but lumberton would only have about 45 - 50

Barbers Hill stadium doesn't even seat over 6,000.

Visiting stands WAY TO small for a 4A contest.

Dayton's stadium would have been a better stadium.

Barbers Hill did not have Half enough seats for Dayton.Dayton has a lg.stadium w/lots of seating and a all weather art.turf.This matchup will show why the Broncos are the roadblock to the title shot.Lumberton wins this one by 7 points. Crosby plays well on offense but the "D" gives up to many points,and they are the weakest link of all the 19 4A playoff teams.The other 3 are speedy & greedy and win BIG TIME."L"TRAIN is the only survivor from 20-4A.Any news about possible seeds in round #2?Will the round go southwest or northwest?

Not true Raideroltimer,we want you to win always ,of course not against Dayton.You guys started the threads about your 1st time win over the Broncos 8 to 7 last year early.This year was the 1st time Dayton won a scrimmage against WOS,they always like Friendswood beat us early.Yet we do not go on & on about it.It was last year-Raiders had a real good team w/30 seniors.I believe those 30 had played good together since jr.high and that does not happen alot.I will be the 1st to say congradulations again raiders on another good year but I realistically cannot believe you are as good as last year but time will tell soon enough.You should beat Crosby the weaker 19 4A team,but it won't be blowout.Comparing team stats in 7 dist.games in categories: PUNTS/Lumb.22----Dayt.9 ----TOT.OFFEN.YDS. Lumb.2,170----Dayt.3,863 DEFENSE tot.yds.allowed 7 dist.games Lumb.1,584----Dayt.1,344----Points scored vs. points allowed not anywhere close to Dayton.This Bronco squad is probably the team with the best shot @ a state title as Dayton has ever had,yes overall better than last year's team that went to the semi-final game.I am not counting the raiders out by no means,just on paper they don't match up but upsets happen everyday in sports.Good luck-keep winning-and we will see.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder