Lumberton's thoughts on Indian Stadium

pngrick

Field looked good, not so sure about the stadium. They added seats to the middle, therefore nearly the entire crowd sat in the middle. The 2 Gen Adm sections were empty. I dont think theres any reason for that many seats. Well I guess when u drop 4 straight u wouldnt fill em anyway ;) GO Raiders

nice stadium. looks like they took the home stands from barbers hill and the turf from dayton, impressive but nothing new these days. wont be long before everybody starts to do the same. And sorry dude but there is no way that announcer is anywhere near one of the best man, stop lying to yourself, just because he never messes up on who did what doesnt make him the best, he needs to spice it up a tad and then talk to me about the best.

nice stadium. looks like they took the home stands from barbers hill and the turf from dayton, impressive but nothing new these days. wont be long before everybody starts to do the same. And sorry dude but there is no way that announcer is anywhere near one of the best man, stop lying to yourself, just because he never messes up on who did what doesnt make him the best, he needs to spice it up a tad and then talk to me about the best.

Field looked good, not so sure about the stadium. They added seats to the middle, therefore nearly the entire crowd sat in the middle. The 2 Gen Adm sections were empty. I dont think theres any reason for that many seats. Well I guess when u drop 4 straight u wouldnt fill em anyway ;) GO Raiders

Attaway boys!!! Show that Raider class.  

I guess he asked for your thoughts... ::) ::)

I thought the stadium was awesome.  Like a lot of other facilities, the parking could be better.  It was a great game last night and I hate to see all the bad mouthing on this website.  We're all passionate about our team and there's nothing wrong with that, we should all show restraint, a little class, and respect for others.  The Friday night experience is the best.

Attaway boys!!! Show that Raider class

I guess he asked for your thoughts... ::) ::)

Is that there one of them OXYMORONS ??? ::)

I havent actually seen it in person, but from pictures I have seen, its amazing! I would love for the Kirbyville/Newton game to be played there...hint hint...lol 

Great Job PN-G and btw..sorry..I'm not from Lumberton...was just stopping by to read comments, and decided to post my own.

I'm actually from Kirbyville, but love to watch Pn-G football. I would love to watch the boys play on their new field. I bets its awesome. :)

Ps. to the PN-G fans/players/coaches...Keep your heads up...your time will come back around. Dont worry!

Like them or not (I never have, they are like a high school version of texas a&m), PNG hold the UIL attendance record for high school football.  The stadium was incredible, although the field looked slippery.  Probably needs to be broken in a while for traction.  I'm certainly jealous.  Certainly the class of all local schools (including Lamar U). 

My sincere apologies to any PN-G fan who may have been offended by some off-handed remarks from Lumberton fans. I wish I had an answer for the attitudes but I don't. Don't hold it against all of us. As you can see, there have been several nice comments from Raider fans. I haven't seen the new stadium but I am sure it is first class and a testament to Indian pride. Congrats on the stadium. I look forward to seeing it. I'm sure it will host many playoff games in the future and hopefully generate well deserved income for the taxpayers who built it. As for the comment about "having too many seats"...I'm sure when MCM rolls around, seats will be a rare commodity. Also, I'm assuming the new seats are to provide plenty of space for future playoff games.

I thought the stadium looked top notched considering it's not quite done. I would have done one thing different though, I think it would have looked better to put PNG in big wide letters in the end zones and put an Indian head in the center or maybe the end zones like they are, and indian head in the center and PNG along the sidelines at the 50. Just my opinion.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder