Predictions Dayton Vs. Barbers Hill

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are yall's Prediction . Mine is going off the way Barbers Hill has played the last 2 games if it is like that it is going to be a close one almost to close to call .

Dayton - 38

B.H- 42

Barbers Hill has just beat 2 schools that didn't have any seniors (basically a jv team).

This game won't be close, Dayton by at least 28.

Barbers Hill will have to wait a couple of more years until they are competitive with Dayton.

This game will most likely have the intensity of a rivalry game, despite the fact that they haven't played in years. I know alot of players Dayton and BH are looking forward to this game. Carmona has been throwing the ball well but probably the most impressive is his ability to run. Daytons defense might have a little to say about both of those stats next week. But first we have Crosby tonight lets not get ahead of ourselves.

I have to give Dayton their props! I would love to see a BH upset, but it would take som mojor screwing up by the Bronco's to lose a game in district! I too am interested in how the Crosby game goes as the Bronco's have been playing not up to par latley! I see it as

Dayton 42

BH 21

Guest OvertheHill2008

I am going to go on a Limb here and predict:

Carmona rushes Left 6 plays

Carmona rushes Right 6 plays

Caroma rushes Middle 6 plays

Not in any particular order

I am going to go on a Limb here and predict:

Carmona rushes Left 6 plays

Carmona rushes Right 6 plays

Caroma rushes Middle 6 plays

Not in any particular order

Rumor is that Coach is going to change it up a little and go more middle than left and right  ;D ;D

Guest OvertheHill2008

whatever.  there's no way that dayton puts up more than 90.

Only because the Qb keeps using up the clock going right, left, and middle.

You guys are FUNNNNNNYYYYYY!!!  Actually, the Hill and Dayton, for those who haven't been around either team from years back, have had a GREAT rivalry and it was really too bad that the coaches wouldn't schedule each other.  I know when I played, we got UP UP UP to play Dayton.  Could be because they have always been a classification higher than we were, or maybe because my junior year, we got most of their coaching staff;  but nonetheless, we wanted to beat Dayton like a drum.  (Probably what will happen to the Hill this year, but you know, it's all ok).  The last 16 years of playing one another, tied  8-8 and the last time the played was I think in '87.  Let the rivalry  begin anew!!!!!

I have to give Dayton their props! I would love to see a BH upset, but it would take som mojor screwing up by the Bronco's to lose a game in district! I too am interested in how the Crosby game goes as the Bronco's have been playing not up to par latley! I see it as

Dayton 42

BH 21

Ok after the Crosby score I'm adjusting my prediction

Dayton 43

BH 20

;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine