Central at Lumberton Predictions?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Uhhh What?

This is the thread I've been waiting for.  Where are you L-town fans?  Lets hear it.  Be careful though, this is the team that beat the team that took you to the woodshed Saturday night.

You bet I'll make a prediction on this game after being questioned by some Lumberton fans as to why I would predict Central to win district.

Lumberton 14

Central 32

haha ive predicted central to win district as well

you just don't know how fast they are until you see em in person

they're so fast they make fast people look... not fast- lol... longest yard

Lumberton comes out fired up and in a bit of a surprise knocks off the Jags in front of the home crowd to really tighten up the district race:

Lum  24

Cen  21

come on man

lumberton is even slower than us

but their kicker does have a leg on him

37 yarder right down the pipe

woulda been good for about 45 or so

i was right in front of it and was like what the heck???

Okay lets see. 1st off Vidor didn't have the speed your claiming they have. 1 lost to Vidor doesn't mean Lum season is over or that we can't beat anybody else that beats Vidor. As for Central maybe they are good but I don't think they going to win district. JMO. Cen @ Lum ? When the clock stops at the end of the 4th we will know then.

Guest Uhhh What?

I really  think nederland is going to win this district and will probably come in 2nd.

That is very profound, so you're telling me that one team will take the top two spots in district.  HMMM?

Gonna be a long week over in Raider Land.  I'm sure there coach will have to spend as much time repairing their mental game as he will the physical bumps and bruises that the Pirates put on them.  Depending on how they recover will determine if this game is even close.  Central 28 Lumberton 14 - difference could be much more if the Raiders don't get their helmets back on straight.

Guest LR1969

Razor08...just the talk on a couple of threads here. Some are saying Jacob shouldn't play next week for his behavior in the Vidor game. Just quoting what others are saying...No inside scoop here. I, for one, hope he's out on the field.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin