DEWEYVILLE'S NEW OFFENCE(whats your thoughts)

What I see is an offense designed to ware out the defense, it's a fast pace offense that keeps the defense guessing at what is next... So far I like it and I think we need to see how things play out before you go throwing in the towel. And how fast does an offense have to be????? Keaton , Cane, Destin and Joe, those aren't some turtles back there!!!!!

My thought is that  I am sure this new coach is a good guy and probably knows what he is doing with this offense but at some point we need to quit hiring people that try and fit our kids to a system that is tailored to a large school or a team with 4.5 to 4.6 padded speed, and hire someone who will bring a smash mouth between the tackle 3 yard and a cloud of dust first down offense that fits our players as they are extremely!!!!!!!!! successful with it early on and the only difference from youth to High School is the system. This group of kids were Champions in youth football and had a great junior high career and were undefeated JV players we will see what Varsity brings.

In my opinion we could compeat with anyone if we used the kids strengths and those are strength,heart,disire to win,the knowledge of winning,size and overall toughness.

Also in my opinion spread offense cattors to speed, finesse, a big arm and receivers who can stretch the field.

I wish this coach well as do I the kids as I have coached almost all of them and M.D seems like a good guy but I want POWER football. Sorry!

o-f-f-e-n-s-e

Kane Katstik (or however you spell it)

used to go to LCM, i wish he would have stayed

now don't forget there is a huge diff. between being successfull in 2A and 4A

What is the difference?  success is success is success, wherever it is.  And, might I add....success in one place does not mean success in another place.  I don't have a dog in this fight, but I am interested in football and I don't agree with your statement.

o-f-f-e-n-s-e

I believe Kane would be a good back in all levels. He fights for the extra yardage as he is going down. Those extra 1 or 2 yards are the most under rated features in a back!

o-f-f-e-n-s-e

Don't agree with ya there, depends on the other 10 players on the field with you, Kane is a good, to above average running back that happens to play on a 2a team with an outstanding offensive line, if he was to play on a 4a team with a outstanding offensive line then he would still be considered a good to above average running back.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder