WOS AT KIRBYVILLE. WHO YOU TAKING IN THIS ONE???

jr1979

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rykerx144

i think that kville will have to have a flawless day at offense and get help with several big plays on special teams to be able to be in this one.  Im afraid Kvills best day on defense will not be enough to win this one with out help from.

look here folks, WOS has yet to hit its stride. Still making too many mistakes. But even with so much room to improve we are still too much for kville. This game will not be close as WOS only gets better each week. Kville will not be able to score at will against the stangs and unfortunately they will learn this the hard way as they do each year. "Kville don't believe your ranking when you face the stangs" as you will be out played, out coached and just plain out matched. Don't get me wrong you guys are a great team one of the best in the area just not good enough against a very good mustang team. Just take this loss as a learning experience and good luck in your bid for a state championship (which i believe you could possibly win).

I can promise this game will be closer than it ever been before. As for the outcoached, that's been the problem the past couple of years. There is no such thing as outmatched, you are being a little to arrogant son!!! I would love to see Kirbyville hang at 40+ on y'all defense just because of your mouth. If WOS was that much better than Kirbyville you wouldn't have a early exit of the playoffs every year. The teams y'all played so far are weak this year, Kirbyville has alot of speed and you will see next Friday. Go Cats!!!!

3rd or 4th round isn't early! Waco LaVega defeated WOS last year, a team that just defeated 4A power Brownwood Friday Night. WOS by 21+.

yea yea yea look at last year who Waco Lavega lost to the next week.... that was china springs who lost in the state game and kville played a very good game against and should of one but couldn't put it together,,,,but that was last year so it don't matter kville is a better team then in the past hopefully ull get to see Friday,,,, and brownwood ain't that good

But we beat Kville by 24. It wasn't even close. How can you talk smack? You beat Jasper and Diboll. How can you say that 4A teams like Nederland (predicted by some to win the district) and LC-M are weak? Last year, your guys seemed like scared kids in the second half. Let's save the talk.

speed for speed their equal. Defense to Defense?---not even close. big plays and special teams----edge to kville,

I don't think they are equal in speed. I also do not think Kville has the edge in special teams. Remember, we ran back a punt last night too. Kville with the edge on big plays... come on man. ::) ;D

If Kirbyville Defense will step up Friday and stop Garrett, then the Wildcats will win by 6, if Garrett runs all over them then its not gonna be pretty

If Kirbyville's D plays- Kville 27-20

If Kirbyville's D dont stop Garrett- WOS 35-27

speed for speed their equal. Defense to Defense?---not even close. big plays and special teams----edge to kville,

I don't think they are equal in speed. I also do not think Kville has the edge in special teams. Remember, we ran back a punt last night too. Kville with the edge on big plays... come one man. ::) ;D

past 2 weeks the only things they have did wrong is on defense.

This thread has gotten out of hand, you Kville people are suffering from the "we are ranked" syndrome.  Kirbyville is a good 2A school, WO-S is a very good 3A school.  WO-S would use Kville like a mop I promise you, but fortunately for you this game will not be played.  I don't know if that is the reason for all this nonsense or what but Kirbyville is being saved by a hurricane.  Why all of a sudden do the wildcats think they are on the same plane as the Mustangs?

This thread has gotten out of hand, you Kville people are suffering from the "we are ranked" syndrome.  Kirbyville is a good 2A school, WO-S is a very good 3A school.  WO-S would use Kville like a mop I promise you, but fortunately for you this game will not be played.  I don't know if that is the reason for all this nonsense or what but Kirbyville is being saved by a hurricane.  Why all of a sudden do the wildcats think they are on the same plane as the Mustangs?

um, the Cats are better than last year. Mustangs are NOT better than last year but they still better than Kville at this point. if wos think they just gonna run over kville they gotta 'nother thing coming, rather IKE hits or not. You cant get big-headed early before district starts.  8)

Guest rykerx144

i agree that some of kirbyville fans talk a little bit too much trash, I think that they are suffering from the "little man syndrome more than they are the we are ranked syndrome.

I got news for you Kirbyville might not be at the top of the page with WOS but they are on the same page whether you like it or not...

rykerx, you talk like a man with a wooden neck.  Kirbyville is not in the same book as WO-S, much less the same page.  You get state ranked, you beat an overanked Jasper team that got beat by a overranked Gilmer team and now you can play with WO-S, bull jive, I heard the same stuff last year, and WO-S is better than last year, go to a game Scooter, or if you've already been to one keep your eyes open.  I swear if this aint amateur hour I dont know what is.

If Kirbyville Defense will step up Friday and stop Garrett, then the Wildcats will win by 6, if Garrett runs all over them then its not gonna be pretty

If Kirbyville's D plays- Kville 27-20

If Kirbyville's D dont stop Garrett- WOS 35-27

Kirbyville has alot more to worry about than garrett. There are many more weapons than him. When the QB rushes for 100 yards and passes for more than 100 then you know they are working with more than garrett. You will see on Friday. We hear this same song from KV every year. This is our year. If you have no defense, you won't stay close with Wo-s this year because there offense can score at will. There defense is just as good as it has always been.

um, the Cats are better than last year. Mustangs are NOT better than last year but they still better than Kville at this point. if wos think they just gonna run over kville they gotta 'nother thing coming, rather IKE hits or not. You cant get big-headed early before district starts.  8)

Okay, your getting your analogy that Wo-s isn't as good as last year from where? i think it's wishful thinking.

Okay, your getting your analogy that Wo-s isn't as good as last year from where? i think it's wishful thinking.

2 headed RB monster last year, you stop the QB you only have Garrett and what if kville puts in a blitz package next week?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder