Can Nederland win 22-4A???

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I attended the morning practice today and I was quite surprised by the overall size and speed of this years team. Nederland's varsity numbers are down this year - I counted 31 varsity players (noting several members are still playing baseball). If the dogs can remained injury free then they will make the playoffs again.

I think Ozen intimidates Nederland, and they will not beat Central, so no they will not win district 22-4A

It will be a battle for 3rd between Nederland and Dayton, PN-G spends to much energy trying to beat Nederland, instead of trying to win disrict games

Guest Kelly Football

I think Ozen intimidates Nederland' date=' and they will not beat Central, so no they will not win district 22-4A

It will be a battle for 3rd between Nederland and Dayton, PN-G spends to much energy trying to beat Nederland, instead of trying to win disrict games[/quote'] Coaching is always a concern at Ozen with all that talent. I think Ned beats Ozen.

Guest Kelly Football

Fair enough.

Just out of curiosity' date=' why do you think this season will be any different than the last two years, in which Ozen beat NED?[/quote'] You may be right. My prediction is Nederland over Ozen this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder