BREAKING NEWS: LC-M @ WO-S, Sat 6:30 p.m.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it's true! I've had 3 phone calls in the last 2 minutes. Apparently, the people of the LCM community stood up for what they believed in and put enough pressure that the LCM Sup is forcing Moody to play the game.

I and my daughter thank the people of the LCM community for standing up for what you believe in. She was so upset when she tought the game was off. This is what Orange is all about!!!

yeah, enough players said they'd play without the whole team or adequate practice. he said as long as the kids were willing to play, he'd let them play the game. they're starting practice today, i'm not sure which players will be there though.

props though, for being willing to listen to the kids, esp the seniors.

i hope this year's game is as good as last year's and best of luck to both teams.

Guest tchawks99

yeah, enough players said they'd play without the whole team or adequate practice. he said as long as the kids were willing to play, he'd let them play the game. they're starting practice today, i'm not sure which players will be there though.

i hope this year's game is as good as last year's and best of luck to both teams.

well sneaky snake..you finally found the website again..

and you sure know alot of info...

ol sneaky snake

Thanks Gas.I was just going to ask for others to confirm this.Thanks to the people of LCM for voicing their mind.Kind of makes you want to pull for LCM don't it. :-* Well,maybe that is going to far,for a stang fan. ;D

Wait a minute there, Gun.....lol!!!!  I hope they win every game now except one!!!!  Sat. 6:30 D R Hooks Stadium

Where in the world are yalls kids? We had a slight breeze and a sprinkle. School starts tomorrow. I hope they make it home safe and in time.

well sneaky snake..you finally found the website again..

and you sure know alot of info...

ol sneaky snake

I think sneaky snake's "props" are miplaced.  Props to the players and LCM community for standing up and voicing their wishes to play this game.  The players should have had the opportunity to voice their opinion before the "cluster" decision was made to begin with.  Good luck to both teams.

I for one plan on standing and showing my appreciation for the kids of LCM. After that, all bets are off. I hope we have a good, safe and injury free game for both sides.

Yeah, I think we should make it a point that all Mustang fans show the LCM kids their appreciation. That's a good idea. Parents of the players should be very proud.

Cheers to the LC-M football players !!!  I'm glad one person's poor decision-making did not prevent this game from happening. 

Hooks and the WO-S players have always been a class act. 

Lets hope for a good game and show the one person opposed to this game what high school football is all about (b/c he certainly doesn't know) 

I for one plan on standing and showing my appreciation for the kids of LCM. After that, all bets are off. I hope we have a good, safe and injury free game for both sides.

Yeah, I think we should make it a point that all Mustang fans show the LCM kids their appreciation. That's a good idea. Parents of the players should be very proud.

I'll third that.

well of course i credit this to the kids.

i work with a guy whos son is a senior on that team and they simply told moody that they'd play the game regardless of circumstances. i just meant it takes alot to admit you were wrong, and to do so in front of a community who doesn't think much of you. it would have been easier to ignore the kids and get ready for BC. i'm just saying i'm glad that situation worked out they way it did and that it's nice to see people work out a solution.

but look at the big picture: the kids showed us they wanted to play, the coach listened, we get to see a game, and everyone is happy.

i think that's a testament to everyone involved.

either way, i'm just glad i get to see the game and i'll be there to support the Bears.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder