Has anyone called LCM/Moody?? what answers have you received?

Guest tchawks99

Guest tchawks99

It's hard to believe that all these people on here that are mad hasnt spoken to anyone,,school board,coach,supt anybody..If you have talked to anyone tell us what they said , and how is it being perceived over in LCM

Guest tchawks99

a dang shame.... >:(  I aint even from there and I am mad as heck....I feel for them boys...not only the boys but cheerleaders,band,dancing girls and all that goes along with it..NOT only for LCM But WOS also....

As of now Not going to happen!!!!!!!!!

ONLY GAME IN THE STATE OF TEXAS NOT BEING PLAYED!! AND BOY THIS IS A BIG STATE!!

you saying this because there has been no comment.... or are you saying this because someone at LCM is saying they are standing by the decision?

Do you think anyone out there is going to throw him under the bus and make him play???????

As of now Not going to happen!!!!!!!!!

ONLY GAME IN THE STATE OF TEXAS NOT BEING PLAYED!! AND BOY THIS IS A BIG STATE!!

you saying this because there has been no comment.... or are you saying this because someone at LCM is saying they are standing by the decision?

Do you think anyone out there is going to throw him under the bus and make him play???????

I sure hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Guest Dirk Diggler

I'm sure the phone system there along with e-mail is flooded, When they get back Thursday they've have plenty. Why would a Coach do this to the Community? And especially to his own?

i have contacted several news stations that would like to do a story on this situation but they would like to have some parents to interview and voice there concerns one way or the other. if you are a parent and are interested in publicly voicing your concerns PM me and we will make this happen.

Guest tchawks99

I'm sure the phone system there along with e-mail is flooded, When they get back Thursday they've have plenty. Why would a Coach do this to the Community? And especially to his own?

cause he dont care he is not from here...thats why he is trying to leave..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder