LC-M/WOS Game Canceled

Guest LCM Volleyball

Guest Kelly Football

no i dont agree with the game been'n canceled, i just dont think it is fair to be dog'n moddy out so bad, when him and hooks both agreed to cancel the game

How do you know that Hooks agreed, have you talked to him or someone on the coaching staff yourself?  Or have you just heard that he agreed?

:D He didn't agree! I talked to him.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are wrong, Cane.  Hooks WANTS to play.  I personally think that we need to inflict the forfeit....we are too nice sometimes and then invariably get dumped on.  

Remember '92?

It really doesn't matter about who agreed to what.  The LCM coaching staff will continuously put out the word that both teams agreed on it and SOME of their fans will be satisfied and try to take up for them.  I think most know the real score.

All of you who know Dan Hooks knows that he will play the game tomorrow night if LCM agreed to it.

Well I would tend to agree with WOS08 that he would not try to make them forfeit, but I can guarantee you Hooks did just say, you are right I agree we should not play the game.  If you think that your off your rocker!!

well if he didnt agree,the wos should get the win, and lcm should get the lost

no i dont agree with the game been'n canceled, i just dont think it is fair to be dog'n moddy out so bad, when him and hooks both agreed to cancel the game

How do you know that Hooks agreed, have you talked to him or someone on the coaching staff yourself?  Or have you just heard that he agreed?

well if he didnt agreed, it would be a forfeit, and wos would get the win, but that hasnt happen has it?

logic doesn't seem to work on this board Cutter, nice try.

Well I would tend to agree with WOS08 that he would not try to make them forfeit, but I can guarantee you Hooks did just say, you are right I agree we should not play the game.  If you think that your off your rocker!!

You need to come in out of the rain. Moody would not have backed down without the storm. A week to prep and open the season with WOS was a tall order to begin with. 2 days work, if you could have gotten everyone together, and go into your first game is no way to start the season. I agree with Moody who's looking out for his teams best intrest, when most on here are looking for a blood bath.

well if he didnt agreed, it would be a forfeit, and wos would get the win, but that hasnt happen has it?

And you aren't as "casual" an observer as your name suggests, are you?  You are like the sneaky guy....sent here to try to smoothe things over....Funny how you showed up just when this subject comes up!!!!

You need to come in out of the rain. Moody would not have backed down without the storm. A week to prep and open the season with WOS was a tall order to begin with. 2 days work, if you could have gotten everyone together, and go into your first game is no way to start the season. I agree with Moody who's looking out for his teams best intrest, when most on here are looking for a blood bath.

what was Moody and the team doing last week when everyone else was getting prepared for a game??

And you aren't as "casual" an observer as your name suggests, are you?  You are like the sneaky guy....sent here to try to smoothe things over....Funny how you showed up just when this subject comes up!!!!

I'm everywhere and nowhere at the same time. I was at Bridge City last week and for some of the WOS destruction of Ned. I call it as I see it, nothing more, nothing less.

Baloney!  You are a coach who is trying to defend your HC's decision.  You haven't been on this board under THAT name, so you were sent here to defend him.  Well guess what?  He has no defense.  I think we should go ahead and contact UIL to see if he can legally cancel the game without a forfeit, since every other team seems to be playing!

You said, "Moody would not have backed down without the storm."  Well, duh?  That's what we're all talking about....it looked like a good excuse for him!

Are you observing how all of us feel?

Observing a character assault, stangchain when the world is within your grasps. Observing your thurst for something (blood, a beat down, maybe another helo ride for a LCM player) what, I'm not sure. Why don't you explain it for us.

"Thurst"?  Maybe you mean "thirst".  You are observing only what you WANT to see.  How do you know that the game would be a....what did you call it?  A "bloodbath".  That's bogus and THAT, sir, is a character assault to say that the Mustangs would go after it with intent to do bodily harm.

If you are speaking for your head coach, then we hear you loud and clear with that last post.  If you're scared, say you're scared, but don't use the puff of wind and the water hose sprinkle that we got as an excuse!

You said, "Moody would not have backed down without the storm."  Well, duh?  That's what we're all talking about....it looked like a good excuse for him!

Are you observing how all of us feel?

Observing a character assault, stangchain when the world is within your grasps. Observing your thurst for something (blood, a beat down, maybe another helo ride for a LCM player) what, I'm not sure. Why don't you explain it for us.

Casual you need to get a life! No one on here wants to see a player for anyteam get hurt in anyway, do we want to see our team win, you bet.  But to say that we want to see a kid get hurt, well you don't know anyone on this board well enough or at to make a statement like that.  We simply want to see a game that had no reason to be canceled played, end of story.  Don't try to come on here and make us out to be something we are not.

Baloney!  You are a coach who is trying to defend your HC's decision.  You haven't been on this board under THAT name, so you were sent here to defend him.  Well guess what?  He has no defense.  I think we should go ahead and contact UIL to see if he can legally cancel the game without a forfeit, since every other team seems to be playing!

Just a retired coach and a "casual observer". Please by all means, contact UIL, but I assure you, it's already been done.