LC-M/WOS Game Canceled

Guest LCM Volleyball

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Think about it if you were the LC-M head coach and your record was 8 and 20 over the last 3 years and you wanted to leave, wouldn't you do anything to avoid another loss on your record. He is having a hard time getting a job, I heard that he applied for about 30 jobs this past summer and got turned down for even a JV head coaching job. He is trying to salvage his record so maybe some sucker will hire him next year. Unfortunately to avoid more losses he should hope for a hurricane every week. It is sad that the kids have worked their but off for this man and he doesn't have enough confidence in them to let them play and see what happens.

Think about it if you were the LC-M head coach and your record was 8 and 20 over the last 3 years and you wanted to leave, wouldn't you do anything to avoid another loss on your record. He is having a hard time getting a job, I heard that he applied for about 30 jobs this past summer and got turned down for even a JV head coaching job. He is trying to salvage his record so maybe some sucker will hire him next year. Unfortunately to avoid more losses he should hope for a hurricane every week. It is sad that the kids have worked their but off for this man and he doesn't have enough confidence in them to let them play and see what happens.

You should stop posting rumors! Why should he play on two days of prep? Let the team move on to BC and you give the smack on Moody a rest! Or better yet, send in your resume in for head coach and lets see what you've got.

Look, casual, he's had all summer to prepare for the WOS/LCM game since it is his FIRST game!  That two day prep is not cutting it with some of us!!!!

No, you look. No coach preps for the 1st game all fall camp, you work on it the first week or so. GET REAL!, they prep for two scrimages before they even thought about WOS.

Look, casual, he's had all summer to prepare for the WOS/LCM game since it is his FIRST game!  That two day prep is not cutting it with some of us!!!!

No, you look. No coach preps for the 1st game all fall camp, you work on it the first week or so. GET REAL!, they prep for two scrimages before they even thought about WOS.

allright..then answer this..why are other schools making it happen??

One more thing bigswitch, with an avatar like that, you should show alittle more class, you know, like the man in the picture did!

Oh, I see now.  The scrimmages were much more important than the regular season game, right?  Baloney!  YOU get real!  LCM plays WOS harder than they play any other school.  I've heard it said from MANY people...."If we only win ONE game this year, I hope it's against WOS".  Don't tell me they don't prepare for WOS!!!!

Oh, I see now.  The scrimmages were much more important than the regular season game, right?  Baloney!  YOU get real!  LCM plays WOS harder than they play any other school.  I've heard it said from MANY people...."If we only win ONE game this year, I hope it's against WOS".  Don't tell me they don't prepare for WOS!!!!

So WOS has been preping for LCM all fall? Just let it go, it's over.

My only question or comment ..is that if other schools (the majority) can play, why can't these two schools make it happen?

Even if these other schools don't play either Friday or Saturday they atleast  made an attempt..looks like "someONE" already without putting forth effort  had there mind made up..

Guest WOS GRAD 2000

My only question or comment ..is that if other schools (the majority) can play, why can't these two schools make it happen?

Even if these other schools don't play either Friday or Saturday they atleast  made an attempt..looks like "someONE" already without putting forth effort  had there mind made up..

We're talking about 08. We just beat Nederland and U saw it. Just admit it. You didn't want to play.

you should show alittle more class

Maybe Moody should show more class than to rob the kids of WOS AND LCM of a game that this community looks forward to every year. Most of the folks I know from LCM did not want this game cancelled. He should be ashamed of representing the LCM community like this. I know the people of LCM were not afraid to play this game, but yes Moody was quite afraid of it. So all of you who were on here yesterday saying that the thread was ridiculous, what do you think now? What could possibly be the justification for this?