LC-M/WOS Game Canceled

Guest LCM Volleyball

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Add what you want, but my resume is already impressive enough.  

You don't know what you are talking  about, and trying to get on me is not going to change the fact the Moody canceled the game!!!

When you hit the big time, open up and tell us where and when. We'll judge you as you are judging Moody.

When I get my HC job I am sure I will take plenty of criticism, but it won't be because I canceled a game for no apparent reason.

"Thurst"?  Maybe you mean "thirst".  You are observing only what you WANT to see.  How do you know that the game would be a....what did you call it?  A "bloodbath".  That's bogus and THAT, sir, is a character assault to say that the Mustangs would go after it with intent to do bodily harm.

If you are speaking for your head coach, then we hear you loud and clear with that last post.  If you're scared, say you're scared, but don't use the puff of wind and the water hose sprinkle that we got as an excuse!

Bloodbath is used to explain your behavior not the teams, I know what happens to teams that have missed too many practices and try to play on short notice. WOS has a game under belt to boot. YOU, Chain, want to see a beat down, I'm sure the mustangs would be happy for the W, nothing more nothing less.

You don't know what you are talking  about, and trying to get on me is not going to change the fact the Moody canceled the game!!!

When you hit the big time, open up and tell us where and when. We'll judge you as you are judging Moody.

When I get my HC job I am sure I will take plenty of criticism, but it won't be because I canceled a game for no apparent reason.

there was a reason for the game to be canceled, if there wasnt, they still would be playing

LCM has had just as much time to prepare for WOS as WOS has for them, more actually.  They did not have to prepare for week 0, and if they have any sense they were preparing for WOS.  The fact that WOS has a game under their belt existed before the storm came.  That has nothing to do with it.  Both teams have been off the same amount of time due to the storm.

Guest WOS GRAD 2000

there was a reason for the game to be canceled, if there wasnt, they still would be playing

We know the reason. Heard it on the phone Conversation.  ;)

YOU don't know anything about me, casual....you don't know what I want.  All I want is for the two teams to play.  There has been a long-standing rivalry in the community with these two teams and there has been a lot of smack talk going both ways.  

What YOU are assuming, sir, is that it WILL be a bloodbath.  We are all football fans and I have even seen some of the LCM fans on here stating that they want the game to be played, too.  By the way, LCM has NOT had only two days to prepare.  They had the entire week to prepare last week, or was he hoping for something like this?  That's all we ask...and you seem to know a lot!

You said, "Moody would not have backed down without the storm."  Well, duh?  That's what we're all talking about....it looked like a good excuse for him!

Are you observing how all of us feel?

Observing a character assault, stangchain when the world is within your grasps. Observing your thirst for something (blood, a beat down, maybe another helo ride for a LCM player) what, I'm not sure. Why don't you explain it for us.

Casual you need to get a life! No one on here wants to see a player for anyteam get hurt in anyway, do we want to see our team win, you bet.  But to say that we want to see a kid get hurt, well you don't know anyone on this board well enough or at to make a statement like that.  We simply want to see a game that had no reason to be canceled played, end of story.  Don't try to come on here and make us out to be something we are not.

Not referring to the team at all ,  I'm talking to you Switch, you want to see a beat down at all cost, admit it! My observations are for you egomanics posting on this board, whos desires are not in the players best intrest.

Because, as you say, they have only had TWO days of practice?  You're full of it!  You are trying to justify your h/c's decision by calling all of us bloodthirsty. 

Bottom line is, they went to the Ned game and saw a different team than in the "scrimmages".  I'll say it again, "If you're scared, say you're scared".

You said, "Moody would not have backed down without the storm."  Well, duh?  That's what we're all talking about....it looked like a good excuse for him!

Observing a character assault, stangchain when the world is within your grasps. Observing your thirst for something (blood, a beat down, maybe another helo ride for a LCM player) what, I'm not sure. Why don't you explain it for us.

Now I know you don't know what you are talking about.  I happen to have graduated from LCM, so to sit there and pretend that you think you know what I want, you just proved that you know nothing.  I have coached for 8 years and I can assure you that no one loves these kids more than me.  I just love football and think the game should be played.  You really need to know what and who you are talking about before you start spouting off about what you think you know.  I have actually coached a number of the kids that play for LCM, so don't sit there and accuse me of want to see them get hurt.  I know them personally and there families.

Casual you need to get a life! No one on here wants to see a player for anyteam get hurt in anyway, do we want to see our team win, you bet.  But to say that we want to see a kid get hurt, well you don't know anyone on this board well enough or at to make a statement like that.  We simply want to see a game that had no reason to be canceled played, end of story.  Don't try to come on here and make us out to be something we are not.

Not referring to the team at all ,  I'm talking to you Switch, you want to see a beat down at all cost, admit it! My observations are for you egomanics posting on this board, whos desires are not in the players best intrest.

OK GUYS after this post i will shut up #1   LC-M  coaching staff has been at dayton and then over to orange to watch  vidor and wo-s get after it and last week over to nederland. #2 it cant be that hard for a coaching staff to get ready for a five plays just cant be that hard.  LETS JUST PLAY AND GET IT OVER.    PS wo-s football team are there coaching staff are the mustang fans are NOT OUT FOR BLOOD that was a very POOR POST. (NO ONE) likes to see a kid hurt now i will shut up

No problem with spirited debate, but remember the rules:

4) Keep it civil! You can make your point much more attractive to others by remaining calm and intelligent. You will be banned for flaming or attacking another member!! We will not tolerate abuse upon another member.

18 ) The bashing of any particular coach, player, referee, etc will not be tolerated. This includes issues involving their personal lives, coaching/playing style or performance, past experiences, etc.

Now I know you don't know what you are talking about.  I happen to have graduated from LCM, so to sit there and pretend that you think you know what I want, you just proved that you know nothing.  I have coached for 8 years and I can assure you that no one loves these kids more than me.  I just love football and think the game should be played.  You really need to know what and who you are talking about before you start spouting off about what you think you know.  I have actually coached a number of the kids that play for LCM, so don't sit there and accuse me of want to see them get hurt.  I know them personally and there families.

Well I would tend to agree with WOS08 that he would not try to make them forfeit, but I can guarantee you Hooks did just say, you are right I agree we should not play the game.  If you think that your off your rocker!!

well if he didnt agree,the wos should get the win, and lcm should get the lost

The win or the loss is not what's important. What's important is playing the game. It will be the biggest home game WOS has. Not to mention, LCM is rebuilding and when rebuilding you should play every chance you get. It's good for the kids and the community.

4) Keep it civil! You can make your point much more attractive to others by remaining calm and intelligent. You will be banned for flaming or attacking another member!! We will not tolerate abuse upon another member.

18 ) The bashing of any particular coach, player, referee, etc will not be tolerated. This includes issues involving their personal lives, coaching/playing style or performance, past experiences, etc.

rules must not b that strict, cause moody been geting bashed all on this post, and it aint right

no i dont agree with the game been'n canceled, i just dont think it is fair to be dog'n moddy out so bad, when him and hooks both agreed to cancel the game

How do you know that Hooks agreed, have you talked to him or someone on the coaching staff yourself?  Or have you just heard that he agreed?

well if he didnt agreed, it would be a forfeit, and wos would get the win, but that hasnt happen has it?

logic doesn't seem to work on this board Cutter, nice try.

And you aren't as "casual" an observer as your name suggests, are you?  You are like the sneaky guy....sent here to try to smoothe things over....Funny how you showed up just when this subject comes up!!!!

You can spot them a mile away.

rules must not b that strict, cause moody been geting bashed all on this post, and it aint right

I agree and it's time for it to be locked, it's going nowhere.