Who is some good all around guards?1A-3A

well he is a forward most of the time but he has the speed and shooting ability of a guard. do u mean that abbey is bad as in like a bad player or bad as in like a good player

bad as in good and im not saying tolar can't shoot or he isn't quick enough to be a guard but he just can't dribble good enough to be one

Here is the list of the guys that i know of that i've seen in person, i'm sure there are others that should be on here, like some of the Kountze guys..

Tolar - Big Sandy

Tyler Copeland- West Hardin

Dom Bailey- Jasper

Spikes- Jasper

Shannon Robinson- Silsbee

Jarvis Bernard- HJ

Trey Burrell- HJ

Zach Hayes- Orangefield (hasnt been listed yet on this thread and a few others and shouldve been)

Hey evolution what other guards in the district you give respect

Nguyen#11of Sp

Tolar#10 of  Big Sandy

ofcouse Tyler Copeland  of West Hardin

Shannon Robinson of Silsbee

Jarvis Bernard of HJ

don't no names or number but a few from spurger

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No go back and look at the stat book. Because Roman outscored him and out played him thats why Kountze came away with the win.

Roman will be the best player in the district but I wouldn't consider him a guard.Probably a post or small forward would be his high school position.

Domingo Smith from Kountze will probably shine this year.  He took a backseat from shooting much last year and played a true point guard position.  More assists per game than pts.  You will see him score more and direct his squad with some good players in Roman everywhere, Dunn down low, Turner's defense, and McDaniel's 3 pt threat.  They will be about two - three deep on the bench.  Seniors will be looking to recover from last years defeat, and Domingo Smith at his point guard position will be a great example of a true point guard.

yeah that is true he plays the 3 position but i think he will move to the 2 which will make him a guard at the next level he has a very special talent he can get to the whole and he can jump out the gym

trey burrell he is not nor is he shannon robinson keep his name off this topic roman is not in the same catorgorie as these guys but anywho what else can you expect from a kountze backer thinker one guy that can slam on their team is the next lebron what a joke  :D anywho ah Shannon robinson Silsbee

Trey Burrell HJ

Jarvis benard HJ

dom bailey& Jasper

spikes

Zach Hayes as well he can make it rain

Kountze HAHAHAHA :D

I am a huge Hawk fan but Walker can play with anyone on this list.He seems like a great kid who leads by example on the floor.He hasn't developed as a guard because he doesn't play the position on his current team.He will have to work on his ball handling skills a little but the shooting touch is definitely there.If your just looking for guards in this area at the small school level check out these 3.

Bernard-HJ

Robinson-Silsbee

Copeland-WH (The most overlooked player in this area)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin