Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="OldSkool97" post="793910" timestamp="1272033817"]
[quote author=scooter! link=topic=41421.msg793804#msg793804 date=1271993579]
It sucked the first 2 picks of the draft was from God-awful oklahoma  ;D
[/quote]

The second pick was Suh. But 3 of the first 4 picks came from Blow U
[/quote]....and OU still sucks! 

[quote name="setxgal" post="786999" timestamp="1270607165"]
It sucks that someone didn't get the gist of this thread , but don't feel too bad cause OU still sucks more
[/quote]

I've re-read this CLASSIC thread...over and over....KUDOS to setxgal for her quote above.....
Game over. ;D
BTW  BLOOOOOOOW U SUX !

[quote name="OUFan22" post="795793" timestamp="1272513212"]
[quote author=JohnnyT60 link=topic=41421.msg795310#msg795310 date=1272386891]
60 pages is proof that their suckage is known by all..........
[/quote]
No, it just shows that you all have nothing else to do!  Best wishes to all.  ;~)
[/quote]

Nah...OU just sucks.  simple...  ;D ;D
My wife is an OU grad....not really,  I'm divorced. But if she was from Blow U and we were actually married....Hands down she'd say BLOW U...........SUX !  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="795798" timestamp="1272515889"]
[quote author=setxgal link=topic=41421.msg786999#msg786999 date=1270607165]
It sucks that someone didn't get the gist of this thread , but don't feel too bad cause OU still sucks more
[/quote]

I've re-read this CLASSIC thread...over and over....KUDOS to setxgal for her quote above.....
Game over. ;D
BTW  BLOOOOOOOW U SUX !
[/quote]

You see why I love her? Barely a year dating and she has already grown to know OU sucks. Now if I could just get her to cook...... :D :D :D :D :D I kid, I kid!

So I usually just get on this site during football season and stick to the high school stuff.  But my brother told me about this thread.  I took the time to read the whole thing this weekend, and I gotta say:  [size=14pt]Y'all are my new heroes!.[/size]

OU SUCKS!!!

....that felt good!

[quote name="JohnnyT60" post="797157" timestamp="1272856790"]
OU Sucks...........They know it..............we know it...............and saying it just feels right.
Its a win-win situation......................unless your uglahoma.  ;)
[/quote]ding ding we have a winner

Q) Why do golfers like golfing in Oklahoma?

A) Cause you can hit the ball within 3 feet of the hole and make a hole in one cause Oklahoma really sucks.

A Texas cowboy gets pulled over by a Oklahoma State Trooper for speeding.
The trooper started to lecture the cowboy about his speeding and, in
general, began to throw his weight around to try to make the cowboy
feel uncomfortable.

Finally, the trooper got around to writing out the ticket. As he was doing that, he kept swatting at some flies that were buzzing around his head. The cowboy says: "Y'all havin' some problem with circle flies?"

The trooper stopped writing the ticket and said, "Well yeah, if that's what they're called. But I never heard of circle flies." "Well, sir," the cowboy replies, "Circle flies hang around ranches. They're called circle flies because they're almost always found circling around the back end of a horse."

The trooper says, "Oh," and goes back to writing the ticket. But, a moment later he stops and says, "Are you callin' me a horse's ***?"

"No, sir," the cowboy replies. "I have too much respect for law enforcement to call y'all a horse's ***."

"That's a good thing," the trooper says and goes back to writing the ticket.

After a long pause, the cowboy, in his best Texas drawl says:

"Hard to fool them flies though." Don't Mess with Texas!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Four college alumni were climbing a mountain one day: an Oklahoma, a Texas grad, a Florida grad, and a Notre Dame grad. Each proclaimed to be the most loyal of all fans at their alma mater.

As they climbed higher, they argued as to which one of them was the most loyal of all. They argued all the way up the mountain, and when they reached the top, the Notre Dame grad hurled himself off the mountain, shouting "This is for the Fighting Irish!" as he fell to his doom.

Not wanting to be out done, the Florida grad threw himself off the mountain proclaiming, "This is for the Gators!"

Seeing this, the Texas grad walked over and shouted "This is for the Longhorns!" and pushed the Sooners fan off the side of the mountain.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder