LONESTAR

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when did this become the vidor chat room??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

when we started getting bored when deweyville would come on here and update there win loss record everyday..

Oh sorry Larry I didn't realize I had typed that outloud  ::) I will try and keep my fingers a little more under control. They do sometimes seem to get on their own train of thought .... and well you know how it goes I will scold them for calling you short... or typing that you had short legs and they will probably give me a sigh and a sorry. BTW I made sure to have the grass cut for you :D. OOPS dang they did it again well I have to get off here and head to Silsbee for the Coaches meeting. Good luck to you and them horns Saturday.

Got scoulded, had to quit! Maybe later?

Marty Marion

MYFA 

Ya'll give it a break, there is a time and place for this and its not here.

Come on you can rag D-ville, you know you want to cause you haven't in awhile.

rut roh had your hand slapped didnt you marty?!?!?!

I'm just sitting here in silent meditative Zen whilst crafting the perfectly balanced offensive scheme to unleash the Beast on Warren so please convey this, with kind thoughts and gentle tones, that HJ is ready to kick some A$$!

You better share some whatever it is that has you zenned out....... its not nice to hold out

I'm just sitting here in silent meditative Zen whilst crafting the perfectly balanced offensive scheme to unleash the Beast on Warren so please convey this, with kind thoughts and gentle tones, that HJ is ready to kick some A$$!

Hey thanks for letting me borrow your pen last night... BTW I was sitting here thinking about you and a meditative zen state.... you know if you over work that 3 legged mouse you have up there running things you might blow a fuse and not be worth a rats @$$ come Saturday... you might want to back off of the amp pull and let him get a swig of water or something.....

Guest tchawks99

Got scoulded, had to quit! Maybe later?

Marty Marion

MYFA 

Ya'll give it a break, there is a time and place for this and its not here.

Come on you can rag D-ville, you know you want to cause you haven't in awhile.

what are you a moderator??  No one wants to talk about Deweyville or they would be...

Barry...Barry....So confident you are!! Thanks for the bulletin board material...Been watching from the sidelines but decided to get into the game after your boast.  See you Saturday...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder