LONESTAR

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK THANK MR COMEAUX AND HEAVY ON THE MR WELL I HOPE THIS WEEKEND WE CAN GET ROLLING

As far as I know we are a go for this weekend. Haven't heard any different from the big board. Hopefully we have all players back.... I just hope the next time they call for a mandatory evac that people do not ignore it... because this time was way to early and nothing happened next time people will ignore due to the fact nothing happened this time :( I can see the concern but patterns form and people will not head it next time due to nothing happening this time.... next time they will try to get out to late and be caught in the middle of a big and bad one... I hope I am dead wrong but that is the way things happen.... good luck to all teams this upcoming weekend. And the upcoming season for many of us who haven't played a game yet.

COMEAUX I HEAR THE INTERSTATE WAS BACKED UP BAD OVER THERE SAT AFTER NOON IS THAT SO

It was moving slow by the end of the day, but the bad area was over in Anahuac. I have heard tell of a gas station with a 5 mile long line on the feeder road. Those were people from La.. I really didn't check IH10 as we was cleaning up and going home. I know there were some that left afterwards that night and were in traffic for a long time around the const. in Anahuac. I hear that the traffic back in was just as bad. One of my coaches wife was doing 10 mph around the Ford Pavilion Center

Appreciate that big fella! Never know about 'ol Captain Claude. He's hard for me to read. Hopefully he won't give us a "floggin" like he gave us last year.

Well you know ole deck hand Claude, he will hit you straight in the mouth and smile at you, right before drawing back and hitting you again... thats the Vidor boy in him. Knowing him he will run the same ole Wishbone formation, smash mouth, stop me if you can offense. Tell your men to dig in and it won't be pretty. I'm certain of 1 thing, after its all said and done ..... both teams will know they have been in a battle!! Good luck my friend dig in, PLAY HARD, PLAY ROUGH or I WILL TAKE MY BALL AND GO HOME!!! thats all ole cadet Claude knows.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami