LONESTAR

Well, now that you mention it, I might have been mistaken. What I saw was a 5 man blocking sled with blue pads on it. The school was nice except for the constuction going on in the parking lot. But by parking next to the construction it does give you a good view of the field. The only trouble was the team I was watching warmed up on the far end of the field. That was until they came toward that blocking sled to try and move it around. I thought that was your group Como? But, I might have been at somebody else's field! Cause Vidor normally seems closer to me and that drive yesterday seemed to have taken me further to the west! My bad!

Marty Marion

MYFA

www.leaguelineup.com/myfapanthers

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote author=captainclaude link=topic=41333.msg414828#msg414828 date=1219727398]

At the risk of making Barry's head bigger if that were possible, he looks to be the team to beat.

But!!!!!!! I think it will take D-ville to do it.

Larry you did look very good especially to be 0-10 last year but you will have to beat me for me to believe it.

08 super bowl HJ-Whit vs' D-ville

Mauriceville could make a run but needs to fix some things on offense, Silsbee just doesn't have over whelming talent this year and when they don't they usually don't win it.

[/quote

Superbowl will be Hj white and Silsbee..

Deweyville gets beat in playoffs due to coach's ego getting in the way..

Tc, winning breeds confidence and confidence breeds arrogance as you grow up you will learn these things, if I were flaunting ego I would have been ugly toward someone and I haven't, I just state the truth as I see it, so fly away.

HJ White very well may beat me as well as Silsbee and Larry seems to have the team he has been waiting on, but I just simply refuse to be beat until it happens. 08 Bowl HJ White Vs D-ville

Good luck to all of you even TChawks

Well, now that you mention it, I might have been mistaken. What I saw was a 5 man blocking sled with blue pads on it. The school was nice except for the constuction going on in the parking lot. But by parking next to the construction it does give you a good view of the field. The only trouble was the team I was watching warmed up on the far end of the field. That was until they came toward that blocking sled to try and move it around. I thought that was your group Como? But, I might have been at somebody else's field! Cause Vidor normally seems closer to me and that drive yesterday seemed to have taken me further to the west! My bad!

Marty Marion

MYFA

hmmm I was wondering how that practice went myself... maybe i will pick up that bullHORN and give you a call :-D

Como,

I tried to call you on the BULLHORN this morning, but your BULLHORN sent me to voice mail. I'll try it again afterwhile.

Marty Marion

MYFA

it's already 9 am..he probably is out to lunch already!!

Hey Piratefan, That was a low blow about COMO. I would hate to see him get on you!!!!! ;D

what was the low blow???  lol...I would hate to see him on me too...I would really hate it..really.....Oh my gosh i would hate it... ;D  dont start sticking up for him....you scared he might start making you run sprints at the end of practice or something,?

LOL I would figure that Vidor would defend Vidor but you 2 take the cake LOL its like having to Chihuahua's snipping at my feet.... and when you stomp your foot they gone like a shot from a gun....  :o  Diehard its like the question how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop.... hmm that may be to old for you .....

Como is sensitive on his weight issues Piratefan!!!! ;D

It wasnt about his weight it was about him cutting out early for lunch..

quit taking up for daddy he is a big boy and he can take up for himself..(no pun intended)

and last time I saw you , you might want to start getting sensitive...! ;):o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami