LONESTAR

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey how about them STJFL Pirates!

Since we don't get to play each other we should set up a scrimmage. We scrimmaged LCM yesterday.

We scrimmage Nederland Friday..

How did yall look? How did they look?  I will talk to the other coach and see what we can set up..

Which Nederland team?

that got so much talent in deweyville when they get to the 7th grade lonestar can no longer help and they cant win a game ..

Keep opening your mouth and lies and misinformation pours out, Deweyville's 7th Grade won 3 or 4 games last year, and was very competitive, it's a numbers game, coupled with Coaching.

Where is bigbaddog from?

sounds like he use to live In Deweyville until little johnny didnt get to run the ball ,so he moved to nederland....Just my opinion..

Where is bigbaddog from?

He's from EC. 

It does not matter where he is from he is a yo-yo, he is an stjfl board member that comes on here just to try to start crap I am not from stjfl or lonestar I live in Beaumont, time and time again I here people talking bad about deweyville just because they win Ball games.well I have a nephew that played for deweyville last year, I also had A nephew that played for another team in lonestar and A Niece that cheered for LCM, and I have been to some of the practice's.AND I don't feel like Many teams could make a whole Practice in D-ville, that is why they win ballgames It does not have anything to do with  any body helping them stop being jealous get on the Field and let the best team win  O I forgot bigbaddog cant beat deweyville he tryed several times and failed. NOW LETS PLAY SOME FOOTBALL

Where is bigbaddog from?

He's from EC. 

It does not matter where he is from he is a yo-yo, he is an stjfl board member that comes on here just to try to start crap I am not from stjfl or lonestar I live in Beaumont, time and time again I here people talking bad about deweyville just because they win Ball games.well I have a nephew that played for deweyville last year, I also had A nephew that played for another team in lonestar and A Niece that cheered for LCM, and I have been to some of the practice's.AND I don't feel like Many teams could make a whole Practice in D-ville, that is why they win ballgames It does not have anything to do with  any body helping them stop being jealous get on the Field and let the best team win  O I forgot bigbaddog cant beat deweyville he tryed several times and failed. NOW LETS PLAY SOME FOOTBALL

"It's getting Hot in here,it's getting hot in here,  must be an imposter in the atmosphere."

Where is bigbaddog from?

He's from EC. 

"It's getting Hot in here,it's getting hot in here,  must be an imposter in the atmosphere."

I don't know who it is but don't let him/her give STJFL a bad name. They are just kids that want to play football just like the kids from Lonestar.

Do yall put more teams in Lonestar each year?

I got word from Deweyville, it was 10.

lol...cant wait for jeromy to see that.... :o :o

Hey Hey!!!! First of all it wasnt 10, I will give D-ville credit they are a great team. Who do yall have in the Jamboree Barry?  Corey good luck over in Nerdland.

We have Mauriceville @ 2 and Deweyville @ 6! Ol JP got me on that schedule. Its all good though, I get to see every team with the exception of Vidor .

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami