LONESTAR

Certain people in the vidor league that plays for stjfl wants people to believe that there is only one league but there is 2 one in stjfl & one in lonestar. the one in long star has 1 team in each DIVISION ..

I don't know much about that but both leagues have alot of good athletes and dedicated coaches..

I played in Lonestar last year and the competiton was pretty good..Silsbee in Juniors were a handful for us..

Deweyville would come ready to play everygame..I am sure STJFL has alot of great teams also..either way I dont think you can go wrong..

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tchawks99

I have had a look at all teams and my opinion is from first place to last place is

SR div

deweyville

silsbee

mauriceville

vidor

H J

H F

warren

E C

Buna

Just curious how have you had a look at all the teams? You been to every practice?

Guest tchawks99

HEY LSUCRAZY,

Why is the jamboree always held in deweyville??  Last year it was held there and this year also..yall have every team there and yall are raising alot of money through concession stand..why not split the location every year?

Guest tchawks99

I have had a look at all teams and my opinion is from first place to last place is

SR div

deweyville

silsbee

mauriceville

vidor

H J

H F

warren

E C

Buna

thats alot of practice making

I'm not negative. I'm very positive. Its called "Team Spirit!" Why are you so sour? Did your mom give you limited time on the family desktop today? Now I have 2 post :)

It's been about 25 years since my mom decided what I could and couldn't do.

Guest tchawks99

so you are telling me you based your opinion by looking at them at certification?? and you have made it to deweyville,mauriceville,Hj,HF,Vidor Silsbee ,Buna,warren and EC practices??

WOW that is impressive....

Guest tchawks99

Just realized why they dont rotate the jamboree...ALL the board members are from Deweyville..

they dont pay any referees that day, so everything they make that day it goes back into there league..Got it now...

Instead of rotating it and making it even I totally understand now..

Guest tchawks99

so you are telling me you based your opinion by looking at them at certification?? and you have made it to deweyville,mauriceville,Hj,HF,Vidor Silsbee ,Buna,warren and EC practices??

WOW that is impressive....

I am retired , have a lot of time on my hands .. also alot of these teams have been scrimmages each other and i have watch most of these scrimmages.

yea ok... ::)   

Just realized why they dont rotate the jamboree...ALL the board members are from Deweyville..

they dont pay any referees that day, so everything they make that day it goes back into there league..Got it now...

Instead of rotating it and making it even I totally understand now..

:o :o

ut oh...

Just so everyone knows, I am the president of the HJ youth league and we do not want or have the facilities to host the Jamboree. Deweyville does the Jamboree instead of putting in for the playoffs every year. We had one of the playoff weekends last year and have no grips whatsoever about Deweyville hosting the Jamboree. I don't think there is an association out there that even wants it. I know Claude and JP and they are not in this for the money. Please, if you are from HJ, refrain from any negative comments about the Lonestar League or any association affiliated with it. Remember, you are a representative of our community and our association. Thanks in advance for your co-operation.

Great Post! Good Luck to H-J Hawks, Let the talking be done on the field by the KIDS, Nobody should judge the book by the cover. Every team looked good at certifications. I think this year will be a very competitive year for all teams. See you Saturday B.E. You have a great thing going over there in HJ. Keep up the good work. and good luck to all the teams in Lonestar.

Just so everyone knows, I am the president of the HJ youth league and we do not want or have the facilities to host the Jamboree. Deweyville does the Jamboree instead of putting in for the playoffs every year. We had one of the playoff weekends last year and have no grips whatsoever about Deweyville hosting the Jamboree. I don't think there is an association out there that even wants it. I know Claude and JP and they are not in this for the money. Please, if you are from HJ, refrain from any negative comments about the Lonestar League or any association affiliated with it. Remember, you are a representative of our community and our association. Thanks in advance for your co-operation.

Guest tchawks99

I'm not negative. I'm very positive. Its called "Team Spirit!" Why are you so sour? Did your mom give you limited time on the family desktop today? Now I have 2 post :)

practice what you preach prez....

Guest tchawks99

there are several other organizations that could hold the jamboree..And i was at deweyville last year and the bathrooms I was scared to let my child go into..Didnt know if they would make it out..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder