LONESTAR

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so everyone knows, I am the president of the HJ youth league and we do not want or have the facilities to host the Jamboree. Deweyville does the Jamboree instead of putting in for the playoffs every year. We had one of the playoff weekends last year and have no grips whatsoever about Deweyville hosting the Jamboree. I don't think there is an association out there that even wants it. I know Claude and JP and they are not in this for the money. Please, if you are from HJ, refrain from any negative comments about the Lonestar League or any association affiliated with it. Remember, you are a representative of our community and our association. Thanks in advance for your co-operation.

Good post!

I'm not negative. I'm very positive. Its called "Team Spirit!" Why are you so sour? Did your mom give you limited time on the family desktop today? Now I have 2 post :)

practice what you preach prez....

:o :o  ut oh!!!

I noticed he didn't respond to this post. He actually did have a good post. However, it's easy to tell people what to do. Actually doing it yourself and setting an example, well now that's a sign of a leader?????????????? I guess we will see where he truly falls.

Guest tchawks99

Went to the Vidor - Deweyville Scrimmage last night , all teams got some good work.

JR 5 to 0 deweyville

SR 10 to 2  deweyville

Take in considerration on the SR team for Vidor the Coaches 2 boys did not dress out

Vidor JR looked very Salty and aggressive I think they will do very well this year

Deweyville JR looked very good , very disciplined team and will step up and hit you like always

Vidor SR struggled on DEF. they do have a cornerback that looked very impressive

Deweyville SR on OFF. executed very well  & on DEF. like always will hold there positions and Flow to the ball very well

Does any body Know who #44 is for Deweyville SR Team this kid is perty impressive on both sides of the Ball

you know all that and you couldn't find out who #44 was?

Claude, come on Claude disguise yourself a little better then that..

That comment didn't warrant a reply. It's not the same. You poked fun at me because it was my first post, and I poked back at you, one individual. TCHAWKS99 was ragging on a youth sports organization and did not have his facts right. And I believe, from their user name, they are from my kids organization. I wasn't starting a rumor that could possibly hurt someone. Sounds like you may be involved in a youth organization and you know how rumors like that can get blown way out of proportion. I just wanted to nip that in the bud before it got out of hand. If you feel that it is the same as the comment I made to you, then I appologize, but I feel like my comment to you was more like guys being guys.

Guest tchawks99

Lets get some predictions going...I understand there are two leagues..

who in Lonestar is going to make some noise and who in STJFL will make some noise..I believe deweyville won it last year for sr. and silsbee won it last year for jr..

Bc won it in jr.last year for stjfl and WOS won all the other ones..

any other ones who will compete well..??

Flag all the way up to sr..lets hear it...

The two boys that didnt dress out are not injured, we scrimmage Mauriceville today and they will be there ready to play. About the scrimmage against D- Ville,  Deweyvilles offense looked real good, they are very physical, they run the ball right at you, they have a wide reciever #60 that is dangerous. Deweyvilles defense looked good too they swarm the ball, and are very patient in staying at home.. Now to Vidor, Vidors defense wasnt that bad, we had 2 starting line backers sitting on the sideline and yes it would have made a difference if they were in the scrimmage. Had some good looks Our D-line, and DBs are pretty physical most of D-vills scores were on plays up the middle not on the outside I believe they had a pass play to the tight end that was a score. Vidors offense samething had two kids on the sideline and yes it would have made a difference if they were playing, we found out who the kids are that will step up and play a position that they have never played before. Overall just a good practice for both teams. Good luck to all the teams in the Jamboree Saturday.

Guest tchawks99

look forward to the jamboree saturday!!!

thats has to suck to have them kids out like that during a scrimmage...but atleast it wasnt a game that counted..

Went to the Vidor - Deweyville Scrimmage last night , all teams got some good work.

JR 5 to 0 deweyville

SR 10 to 2  deweyville

Take in considerration on the SR team for Vidor the Coaches 2 boys did not dress out

Vidor JR looked very Salty and aggressive I think they will do very well this year

Deweyville JR looked very good , very disciplined team and will step up and hit you like always

Vidor SR struggled on DEF. they do have a cornerback that looked very impressive

Deweyville SR on OFF. executed very well  & on DEF. like always will hold there positions and Flow to the ball very well

Does any body Know who #44 is for Deweyville SR Team this kid is perty impressive on both sides of the Ball

dang Jeromy you didnt tell me they scored that many on yall.. :o

and about the jr. score ,i will have to get onto my other reporter buddy  about his reporting skills as well.

It wasnt 10 you know how they are in Deweyville they cant count!! ;D I give credit when credit is due and it wasnt 10. They scored 2 times in fifteen plays. One run first play of the game and the pass to the TE. Then we went on offense. Just a good day of practice CORY!

lol....

gee paw  I did my guz into's and it sure came out as 10???????

( I think)..

I was just wondering..i talked to you last night.got a different story and then come on here and 10 touchdowns were reported..maybe it was that boy they found on the RR tracks barefooted who did the scoring.. ;D

just kidding..as long as both teams got some good work in, it dont matter anyway...I am sure both teams walked away with being a little better then they was.

look at it like this..they are the defending champs anyway..all that did was make yall better...

That comment didn't warrant a reply. It's not the same. You poked fun at me because it was my first post, and I poked back at you, one individual. TCHAWKS99 was ragging on a youth sports organization and did not have his facts right. And I believe, from their user name, they are from my kids organization. I wasn't starting a rumor that could possibly hurt someone. Sounds like you may be involved in a youth organization and you know how rumors like that can get blown way out of proportion. I just wanted to nip that in the bud before it got out of hand. If you feel that it is the same as the comment I made to you, then I appologize, but I feel like my comment to you was more like guys being guys.

Fair enough. Maybe I should have taken it that way.

How many teams does Vidor have? I'm a concerned Parent form the other league in Vidor! They had a draft but our teams look so lopsided. One teams is the exact team from the lonestar team last year. How does that work?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kabamok245
    Newest Member
    kabamok245