After years with the Cardinal head, BC is changing their logo

Hate it.  Terrible, horrible, insert adjective here ___________  >:(  Almost looks as bad as when we switched to the crimson tide-esque numbers only on the helmets.

If I remember right the Cardinal they had was brought back from a long time ago. Besides the Crimson Tide look they had a Cadrinal with Bridge arched over it and City under it. They had the old Arizona/StL Cardinal at one time but I liked the big Card that was like the old USFL Michigan Panther style. This is a downgrade to me.

You know, I played in BCs' first football game against Beaumont South Park as a 9th grader in 1955 and for those four years the Cardinal head, Fight Song, School Song, school colors, were the same as it is today. 

The Head of the Cardinal was always the symbol for the TEAM AND town.  My son played in the '80s and the Cardinal head was the symbol.  My Grandson played for BC later and the Cardinal was always the symbol--quite frankly I don't care what is the likeness of Westbrook; we all know what the likeness symbols are for BC: it's called Tradition.

Maybe we ought to change the colors from Red & White to  PINK AND BABY BLUE to be modern or something.

Or better yet, we could change the colors, mascot, fight song, school song-- to whatever WestBrook has......LOL

I like the Cardinal, but then I have seen it for over 30 years I think :)

That cardinal head used last year was brought in in 95 by Les Johnson.....before that it was the alabama look..... before that its been all kinds of things such as they had just "Cards" and different types of cardinal heads and block letter BCs......

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    monebi
    Newest Member
    monebi