After years with the Cardinal head, BC is changing their logo

if you didnt like this  you deffinately wouldnt have liked what tarver offered to us two years ago.  he said he would let us vote on a solid red helmet w/ white numbers on it or a white bc.  but we kept the white. 

and for the record call me crazy but i kinda like this move by stump.  these were the helmet designs when we won our one and only state championship correct? no way we're winning state this year but i like the thought process.  change from bottom to top.

and for the record call me crazy but i kinda like this move by stump.  these were the helmet designs when we won our one and only state championship correct? no way we're winning state this year but i like the thought process.  change from bottom to top.

Believe you are correct....

Guest band of brothers

easy,easy! listen, you guys will learn alot about the fundamentals[again] saturday. you didn't think so last year, but this year it will be anticipated [beby] ! ... it's going to be a long night!

easy,easy! listen, you guys will learn alot about the fundamentals[again] saturday. you didn't think so last year, but this year it will be anticipated [beby] ! ... it's going to be a long night!

I hope B.C. gives The l-train a little run for their money, Come on Cards! Do y'all remember what they did to yall on here last year??! >:(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder