Preseason top 10 teams

OK, the summer league is over or close to over for most teams.  So people have had a chance to see what most of the schools got playing for this year.  Not to mention theres been a lot of talk about whos graduated and whos coming back so most people have an idea of what players are coming back for the teams.  I dont know when the SETXsports preseason polls come out, but lets hear your preseason top 10.  You can do a 1A-3A, and/or a 4A/5A if you'd like since thats how SETX does it.  So lets hear some opinions and see some peoples top 10 teams for next year....

#1 1a-3a Kountze

summer never tales the whole story and kountze didn;t have Roman and Devin but for sure Silsbee and Hj

will be ahead of Kountze, Had orangefield came to the Silsbee tournament they might have a better perspective,

Summer means nothing..just a chance to practice.

#1 1a-3a Kountze

summer never tales the whole story and kountze didn;t have Roman and Devin but for sure Silsbee and Hj

will be ahead of Kountze, Had orangefield came to the Silsbee tournament they might have a better perspective,

so your prediction was based on....

#1 1a-3a Kountze

so your prediction was based on....

Returning players and coaches.

I don't know the extent of Walkers injury at Kountze but even with Roman and Bray the Lions don't beat Silsbee and HJ.Silsbee looked great over the summer and everyone seems to be forgetting HJ returns Jarvis and Trey.You throw in the returning players Orangefield has and you may have your top 3 small school clubs out of that district.I have Kountze at #4 followed VERY closely by Newton.

Since no one has yet to post a top 10 list, i will get the arguments started with one. 

1A-3A

1. Silsbee

2. HJ

3. Kountze

4. Orangefield

5. Newton

6. Big Sandy

7. Jasper

8. Spurger

9. Hull Daisetta

10. East Chambers

Some of these teams got hit by graduation and lost some important pieces like Big Sandy, Spurger, Hull Daisetta, and East Chambers, but i expect all those teams to be in the playoff hunt this year.  Some of these teams i know less about than others so I wasnt exactly sure where to put them but obviously they have a chance to move up after the season starts.

Since no one has yet to post a top 10 list, i will get the arguments started with one. 

1A-3A

1. Silsbee

2. HJ

3. Kountze

4. Orangefield

5. Newton

6. Big Sandy

7. Jasper

8. Spurger

9. Hull Daisetta

10. East Chambers

Some of these teams got hit by graduation and lost some important pieces like Big Sandy, Spurger, Hull Daisetta, and East Chambers, but i expect all those teams to be in the playoff hunt this year.  Some of these teams i know less about than others so I wasnt exactly sure where to put them but obviously they have a chance to move up after the season starts.

I could live with that list, maybe a couple of tweaks would do. I did not come up with a list simply because FOOTBALL hasn't even started yet and I haven't come up with that list yet. One thing at a time, no need to rush. ;)

Here's mine:

1. Silsbee (Nice group, will be young)

2. H-J  (The Big 2, and the Sutherland press, Need I say more)

3. Kountze (Will be Young, and No Bray)

4. Orangefield ( They are over DO!!!!!)

5. Newton  (Don't know them)

6. Jasper ( There guards are good)

7. Legacy Christian  (Beat Hull and EC in the summertime)

8. Spurger (no football, just Basketball)

9. Big Sandy ("                              ")

10. EC  (new coach?)

Coach Patureau 

1A-3A

1. Silsbee

2. HJ

3. Kountze

4. Orangefield

5. Newton

6. Big Sandy

7. Jasper

8. Spurger

9. Hull Daisetta

10. East Chambers

How do you think jasper will do in their new district?

1A-3A

1. Silsbee

2. HJ

3. Kountze

4. Orangefield

5. Newton

6. Big Sandy

7. Jasper

8. Spurger

9. Hull Daisetta

10. East Chambers

How do you think jasper will do in their new district?

For real idk about there district but i saw them in kirbyville's summer league and they are not all that only one guard and if anyone thinks that is a good team west hardin should b up own the list with copeland

1. Silsbee (just reload)

2. HJ (JV kids better step up)

3. Kountze (Devin and Roman are ?)

4. Newton (return a lot)

5. Orangefield (looked like they were missing kids in summer league. hope they aren't satisfied with just making the playoffs last year and now think it is a lock)

6. Jasper (Bailey and Spikes are the real deal.  What does new district look like though?

7. West Orange-Stark (had a lot of kids in summer league.  Looked good at times)

8. Big Sandy (How far can Tolar carry them)

9. East Chambers (can you replace tramain?)

10. Spurger

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298