Preseason top 10 teams

Since no one has yet to post a top 10 list, i will get the arguments started with one. 

1A-3A

1. Silsbee

2. HJ

3. Kountze

4. Orangefield

5. Newton

6. Big Sandy

7. Jasper

8. Spurger

9. Hull Daisetta

10. East Chambers

Some of these teams got hit by graduation and lost some important pieces like Big Sandy, Spurger, Hull Daisetta, and East Chambers, but i expect all those teams to be in the playoff hunt this year.  Some of these teams i know less about than others so I wasnt exactly sure where to put them but obviously they have a chance to move up after the season starts.

How do you think jasper will do in their new district?

For real idk about there district but i saw them in kirbyville's summer league and they are not all that only one guard and if anyone thinks that is a good team west hardin should b up own the list with copeland

During the summer league both guards wasn't on the floor at the same time, either one or both wasn't able to make it to some of  the games,  Spikes and Bailey are some good point guards and will do good in the new district.

1A-3A

1.Silsbee

2.Hardin-Jefferson

3.Big Sandy

4.Kountze

5.East Chambers

6.Newton

7.Woodville

8.Hull-Daisetta

9.Spurger

10.??????

dont know that much about silsbee and HJ but i know they are both good teams. big sandy lost 2 key starters including Geoffrey Mckinney but they do have corey tolar and melton abbey to strong upcoming seniors. Kountze had some work to do last season with the loss of cam powell, cj busby, freddie haynes, and fred boykins, and this season people is talking about bray moving to cali. so idk what will happen with them. East chambers is gonna have a tough time without tramain but i think there good enough to do it. Woodville has a really good team and people are saying George Whittaker is moving their he is a good sophomore that will do this team good. the rest i dont know that much about but hear about them so good luck all the teams for next season.

• 1 month later...

1A-3A

1.Silsbee

2.Hardin-Jefferson

3.Big Sandy

4.Kountze

5.East Chambers

6.Newton

7.Woodville

8.Hull-Daisetta

9.Spurger

10.??????

dont know that much about silsbee and HJ but i know they are both good teams. big sandy lost 2 key starters including Geoffrey Mckinney but they do have corey tolar and melton abbey to strong upcoming seniors. Kountze had some work to do last season with the loss of cam powell, cj busby, freddie haynes, and fred boykins, and this season people is talking about bray moving to cali. so idk what will happen with them. East chambers is gonna have a tough time without tramain but i think there good enough to do it. Woodville has a really good team and people are saying George Whittaker is moving their he is a good sophomore that will do this team good. the rest i dont know that much about but hear about them so good luck all the teams for next season.

I know you cant put a whole lot of stock in summer league,but spurger beat bigsandy and woodville. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami