Golden Triangle Baseball, Hitter's Inc. Select Baseball Tryouts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tryouts were great today, I seen alot of talent there. Good job guys

What a great turn out even with the bad weather. I'm looking forward to seeing these guys and more on the 30th. We saw alot of talent Saturday in all age groups and most of the boys hadn't picked up a bat or ball in several weeks.

The turnout and the talent was impressive this past weekend.The tryouts were well organized considering that it was held indoors and the amount of respected instructor's that were there was impressive as well.The convenience of having a indoor facility to use was a great help this weekend and will no doubt help this organization during the off-season and bad weather days.Great Job guy's.

• 2 weeks later...

We kinda got sidetracked at the beginning of the week with the "hurricane" and all. We will have everything finalized by Sunday. Everyone will hear from us by the end of Sunday. We are chomping at the bit to get this rolling. The amount of kids that showed interest in us and the talent they bring with them has us excited. Look to be hearing from us Sunday evening.

Some people were asking me tonight if I got called. They are on the 9 yr. old team. They were saying some got a text message, but one of the kids parents do not have texting on their wireless plan so they have not heard from anyone yet. I'll try to let them know to email you Sam if they do not here anything. I'm gonna try to get with Brad first and ask him first though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder