Dayton In Trouble!?

Guest Ozen

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great coach to stand firm in doing the right thing and setting an example!

jerry stewart is a great coach he believes in disipline and dedication to wearing a broncos uniform. no excuses for what has happened. we'll be ok. he doesn't want a black cloud hanging over the team. i applaud him for that. it was stupid for anyone to have done what has happened. i know it hurts the coach and his staff but like i said, we'll be ok. shows what a great coach he is. go broncos. hope noone has bad thoughts on our team now.  :'( we'll be in the mix this year. i am and always be a bronco follower. good luck this year. they have done wonders with the underclassman in the past. i believe in them. :-X

Kudos to Coach Stewart for making his decision.  He proved that being a HS athlete does not put you above the law.  That's a sad truth at the college and pro levels as well, where fame and talent has a way of making an athlete think he is not subject to the laws/penalties that the average "joe" is.

Good luck to Dayton.  Hopefully the rest of the team will pick up the slack and prove themselves this season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin