23-AA District Champs

Guest blade_65

Which team will be standing in the end?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will be standing in the end?

• EC
    • Buna
    • Hardin
    • Anahuac
    • Kountze
    • Dewyville
    • Warren

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hdbobcat55 thats funny i have heard from someone who knows you that you are about5"9 you sure grow alot :o and for you being wise lets see you said last year hd was going to pound groveton oh howed that turn out ;D and then hd was going to pound tenah and how did  that turn out ;D and now hd is going to pound kountze let see, i say you will be wrong again  ;)

BIGJ#70, don't worry about what some people's opinions are about EC, you do have a good team with a lot of heart, and you showed what the team can do with the Orangefield game.  And everyone knows what a great football program Newton has and only the teams that have played Newton and ever won should be the only ones talking.  So just let everyone think that you don't have anything and show it to them on Friday nights. Best of Luck to you and the Bucs.

hdbobcat55 thats funny i have heard from someone who knows you that you are about5"9 you sure grow alot :o and for you being wise lets see you said last year hd was going to pound groveton oh howed that turn out ;D and then hd was going to pound tenah and how did  that turn out ;D and now hd is going to pound kountze let see, i say you will be wrong again  ;)

As far as HDBobcat55's projections, he's on his own in what he says, although we agree most of the time. We were dominating Groveton in the playoffs two years in a row, only to let depth play a role in Groveton's second half comebacks. They are now in 2A and we dont' have to deal with them anymore. As far as Kountze, I think HD will take this one. I don't believe either team will blow the other one out, but it will be a very good game going either way. Two years ago the Lions game to Daisetta with high hopes, only to fall 22-0 to a Bobcat team that isnt' as good as this one. (not that Kountze isnt' better this year as well.) Tenaha was just too damn fast, there's not many teams 3A down in the Golden Triangle that can run with them, I promise you that. As far as being 5'9", you need to check your source, cause 55 hasn't been 5'9" since about 6th grade......lol. He's 6'4" 300lb+ ;D

As far as HDBobcat55's projections, he's on his own in what he says, although we agree most of the time. We were dominating Groveton in the playoffs two years in a row, only to let depth play a role in Groveton's second half comebacks. They are now in 2A and we dont' have to deal with them anymore. As far as Kountze, I think HD will take this one. I don't believe either team will blow the other one out, but it will be a very good game going either way. Two years ago the Lions game to Daisetta with high hopes, only to fall 22-0 to a Bobcat team that isnt' as good as this one. (not that Kountze isnt' better this year as well.) Tenaha was just too dang fast, there's not many teams 3A down in the Golden Triangle that can run with them, I promise you that. As far as being 5'9", you need to check your source, cause 55 hasn't been 5'9" since about 6th grade......lol. He's 6'4" 300lb+ ;D

If yall had trouble with speed then you havent seen Kountze yet lol that is what we mostly are is speed. And we are way better than that year yall beat us 22-0 I was at that game and I think that this years team would destroy that team.

Go Bucs07 im pretty sure you got the numbers backwards common mistake when people havent a clue what there talkin bout prety sure its also gonna be a (2-0) for Buna whom already has a better record than EC but i'll give them a good job on playin newton it was a good game and probably VERY tough...

Lol you really think predistrict matters when you compare the teams we've played?

I guess we'll just see how much it matters yeah buna does not play good teams pre season but they didnt last year either and they did great last year... we'll see how good both Buna and EC will be on the first district game wont we now Bucof2010 Good Luck on that game since you've told us that your on the football team.

I did?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder