*Chad Landry Named New BC Baseball Coach*

Who cares who called who? Green isn't the one with the BC job, so what in the world does it matter?  It is not going to change the outcome except for people trying to stir up controversy.  So how about we forget all that extra bushleague talk and give Coach Landry a congrats since he GOT A CALL FROM STUMP or WHOEVER and he ACCEPTED the JOB OFFER and HE IS THE NEW BC COACH!!!

That is all  ;D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being an HF ex, I can't say that I like BC lol, but they are getting a great baseball coach and an even better person.  With what he did for us at HF, one can only imagine how far he will be able to bring that team.

Great talent + great coaching = Championships

Who cares who called who? Green isn't the one with the BC job, so what in the world does it matter?  It is not going to change the outcome except for people trying to stir up controversy.  So how about we forget all that extra bushleague talk and give Coach Landry a congrats since he GOT A CALL FROM STUMP or WHOEVER and he ACCEPTED the JOB OFFER and HE IS THE NEW BC COACH!!!

That is all  ;D

AMEN!!  Haven't we had enough junk going on the last several months!  Who cares who got called, got text messages, letters or whatever.........we have a new coach, he is a good one so it's time for BC to step up to the plate and support Coach Landry and welcome him to Cardinal Country. 

Who cares who called who? Green isn't the one with the BC job, so what in the world does it matter? It is not going to change the outcome except for people trying to stir up controversy. So how about we forget all that extra bushleague talk and give Coach Landry a congrats since he GOT A CALL FROM STUMP or WHOEVER and he ACCEPTED the JOB OFFER and HE IS THE NEW BC COACH!!!

That is all ;D

AMEN!! Haven't we had enough junk going on the last several months! Who cares who got called, got text messages, letters or whatever.........we have a new coach, he is a good one so it's time for BC to step up to the plate and support Coach Landry and welcome him to Cardinal Country.

You guys back Coach Landry like you did the last two coaches and he won't be at Bridge City very long!

congrats to chad !!seems like a long time comin and im sure you made your dad proud as well as us from nederland . kyle has built a winner over in vidor and chad has worked hard and built a winner in hf now its our turn to build a winner !! hope its this year!!

Guest RatedRSuperstar

You folks in Cardinal Country got a good one. He is going to work the crap out of your kids.  He will also bring out the best in them.  Good luck next season !

He is going to work the crap out of your kids...

There is one phrase that those guys in BC need to get used to and that phrase is...nine fives, and the wall (they go together)... get used to those words and be afraid, those will be your conditioning  ;D

It is AWESOME to have Chad as the new BC coach!!  I am sure the shole Landry bunch is glad to hear it.  I am also glad that Kyle is staying in Vidor.  He has started a great program over there and the younger players still need him.  They are definitely contenders every year and and I see deep playoffs for them in the future...

All I can say is that all the kids win in this situation.  The only ones still needing something is HF and they will get another great coach soon.

First, congratulations to Chad Landry and BC.  I repeat that I think this is a great fit for both.

Second, congratulations to Kyle Green and Vidor.  The Pirates kept a good coach and can continue to build that program in the same positive direction it has been going.

Okay...problem solved.  What's next????

Green's holding out for the Nederland job.  No reason to miss out on the extra $$$$.

It is AWESOME to have Chad as the new BC coach!!  I am sure the shole Landry bunch is glad to hear it.  I am also glad that Kyle is staying in Vidor.  He has started a great program over there and the younger players still need him.  They are definitely contenders every year and and I see deep playoffs for them in the future...

All I can say is that all the kids win in this situation.  The only ones still needing something is HF and they will get another great coach soon.

Ha

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder