*Chad Landry Named New BC Baseball Coach*

They are all griping at Landry already. LOL 

oh no, the griping hasn't started JUST yet......................the parents are all fighting over who can get to Landry first and tell him how "little Johnny"  didn't make the team last year, but was the best player BC has ever seen...........or so and so played this spot, but little Bob played there in T-ball and should have that position!  Or maybe they are trying to find where Coach Landry lives so they can groom his yard for him to win brownie points for next season, LOL!  Then as the season nears, the griping will begin. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chad is a big boy and he will handle the politics quite well.  Small town politics are the same everywhere, it just depends on what sport or program is viewed as being a bit higher profile.  Let's see......Chad played at Nederland (high profile sport), Texas Tech (Big 12 big time), coached an steadily improving H-F Longhorn program, literally building the field!  Yep, he will do just fine.

Chad is a big boy and he will handle the politics quite well.  Small town politics are the same everywhere, it just depends on what sport or program is viewed as being a bit higher profile.  Let's see......Chad played at Nederland (high profile sport), Texas Tech (Big 12 big time), coached an steadily improving H-F Longhorn program, literally building the field!  Yep, he will do just fine.

From what I have heard of him, I believe you are right!  I think he will be good for BC...........just may be a major culture shock for some if he doesn't do the political thing, but it's certainly what is needed.  I can't wait till next baseball season rolls around for Big Red, I believe it's gonna be exciting!  

I understand that every school has their politics, as does every workplace. But can I say that as a BC native I've become embarassed by how negatively the outsiders view our programs? And that just might be their opinions, but there has to be some sort of foundation layed before forming that opinion. I would love to see BC become the outstanding program it once was without all the negativity associated with it. So I hope Chad Landry is exactly what we needed and he sounds like he will handle this task before him with class and fairness. Good luck, Landry!

• 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01