Top 10 SE Texas Teams For 08..Rank Them!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on, Jasper? At best they will be a second place team!

1. WB

2. WO-S

3. Jasper

4. Kirbyville

5. Nederland

6. Central

7. PN-G

8. Kelly

9. Ozen

10. Memorial

This one is hard because I threw all of the classifications in there.

Beaumont people always leave off dayton dayton should be in the top 2 if not 1  and just because they moved districts doesnt mean their not SE texas IE Jasper moved to the north district.

if kirbyville is in the ten then newton is there too

1. WB

2. Dayton

3. WO-S

4. Jasper

5. Nederland

6. Newton

7. kirbyville

8. PNG

9. Central

10. Kelly

I'm sure the people that have not received their diplomas have common sense if not book sense.  I'm sure that the few people that don't have a computer do have an encyclopedia set or a local library to gather information.   ;)

Just messing with ya! I'm bored at work, so I figured I would try to stir the pot ;D ;D

I know you are!   ;D  Just remember that you and your people (Mount Belvieu) are the reason I am hear in the first place.   ;)

Sweet!!!! Hey Coop do I get some kind of pay for making people so made they have to sign up and post????  ;D ;D And then a bonus when they get selected to me a Moderator ;D

Guest EagleFan01

1. West Brook

2. WO-S

3. PN-G

4. Kirbyville

5. Nederland

6. Central

7. Jasper

8. Kelly

9. Ozen

10. Memorial

You must not know much about high school football if you don't have Newton in your top 10!!!

LOL @ the mentality that SETX = Golden Triangle.

This is the hidden content, please

The Golden Triangle is an area of extreme Southeast Texas near the Louisiana border. The "triangle" is formed by Beaumont, Port Arthur, and Orange, which are the largest cities in the area. The "golden" refers to the wealth that came from the Spindletop oil strike near Beaumont in 1901.

In an attempt to distance the area from the petrochemical industry, some area interests attempted to rename the Golden Triangle the "Triplex." This name change did not catch on, and area residents still refer to it as the Golden Triangle.

Some residents of the Golden Triangle do not refer to the Greater Houston area as being part of Southeast Texas and place the western boundary of the region roughly at the Trinity River.

The area holds the annual South Texas State Fair in Beaumont.

If I'm not mistaken, Dayton and BH is on the Western side of the Trinity.  It's good to see that I'm not the only one that may have been baffled by this. 

In my opinion the "Golden Triangle" consists of Orange and Jefferson counties and that's being quite liberal I think... as schools such as Hamshire-Fannett, LC-M and Sabine Pass fall quite a bit outside the geographical "Triangle".

My definition of Southeast Texas tends to go a bit further west to the Harris County line, which would thus include Dayton and Barbers Hill, as they are in Liberty and Chambers counties respectively.

1. West Brook

2. Nederland

3. Dayton

4. WOS

5. PNG

6. Newton

7. Livingston

8. Lumberton

9. Kirbyville

10. Jasper

so cody are you saying that nederland got 63 points better from last year and are now ranked ahead of dayton

They need to be at least 64 points better than last year.  ;D

Here goes...    ;D

1. West Brook

2. West Orange-Stark

3. Dayton

4. Port Neches-Groves

5. Nederland

6. Port Arthur Memorial

7. Jasper

8. Lumberton

9. Newton

10. Kirbyville