Hardin Defeats Crosby In 2 Games...7 on 7

So move Hardin up and take the place of Crosby in 19-4A.  They would be better challenge than Crosby, or about the same.

Not quite..Its seven on seven not eleven on eleven. There is a big difference between the two. Congrats to Hardin and keep it up!

That is why 7-7 is so irrelevent to the game of football.  If they played touch on Fiday night then it might mean something.

It's not so irrelevent if your offense is based upon the pass.  It can expedite your offensive game plan to a whole new level.  Gets all the "timing" down.  It can really help a team if that team runs the spread. Just my opinion...

7 on 7 is good for the defense maybe.  You canot get a read on a QB in 7 on 7 - no pressure of any kind.  Stand back there and pat the ball for 4 seconds and wait for someone to get open.  hmmm Little different on Friday night I would say.  Do they hand out state rings for 7 on 7?  With all that said - anytime you can get the kids out competing it is a good thing.  Just better for the defense in my opinion.

Hardin needs to be working on there DEFENSE.

and Piratesworld needs to be working on his GRAMMAR.  Jeez, lighten up...it's only 7-on-7...it is good for conditioning, good for the QB/WRs to work on timing/routes/and for the QB to learn his WRs tendencies...this could help in a real game.  So what if there is no offensive line??  So what if Crosby would rip Hardin in a real game??  It's good for the kids in a lot of ways, not to mention that it is fun for them.  Just say "good game" and move on...no need to be negative.

Hardin needs to be working on there DEFENSE.

He has a good point..Hardin had a pretty good offense last season and the defense at times is what hurt them. In my opinion if the D was a bit better then they probably wouldnt of had some of the problems that they had. Like i said that was last season and next year its a new story!

Guest ECBucFan

Jeez, lighten up...it's only 7-on-7...  So what if Crosby would rip Hardin in a real game?? 

I agree, but too many times posters read waaaay too much into 7 on 7. If people excitedly post "results" of 7 on 7 "win" , you will get critics of it. Can't have it both ways... 

Guest baseball25

The defense will be better I mean guys hardin was 2-8 the yr before and finish this year 9-3. Hardin didn't have a whole year underneath haynes last year to prepare them for the season like he has this coming up year. Hardin will  be better this year and the WR's are looking unreal in 7 on 7 and as of right now they look better than what they did last year.

When Crosby wins at any sport, then their fans can mouth about ripping someone. Hardin went underated and unpicked game after game all year and continued to put it on people. Good luck Hornets, lets play our playoff game in Crosby again next year, they won't be needing the field.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124