Will Kountze contend again in 23-2A?

Kountze did Lose the Gilmore Boys. They do have players that will step up though. They will be very strong up front with 2 outstanding Linebackers back 4 year Varsity Player{Jack Garret} and all District Pick Milton Williams then the next hot spot will be Defensive End they lost 2 starters at this position but the players steping up is just as good.

Come on bucman, a Winnie boy is the AD at Kountze.  And yes he is the trainer.

......who has never coached a sport.  He was basically given the spot when Sutherland departed with 3-4 years tops of teaching experience.  After that announcement a mass exodus of the coaching staff occured.  They lost a lot of quality experience at that point who were building a program.

Kountze has some solid athletes but the mentality is the team is losers according to many of the student body and community folk.  I spent many years there and talent walks the hallways but will not try out for the team.  Get some of those big FFA kids out of the shop and on the field. 

......who has never coached a sport.  He was basically given the spot when Sutherland departed with 3-4 years tops of teaching experience.  After that announcement a mass exodus of the coaching staff occured.  They lost a lot of quality experience at that point who were building a program.

Kountze has some solid athletes but the mentality is the team is losers according to many of the student body and community folk.  I spent many years there and talent walks the hallways but will not try out for the team.  Get some of those big FFA kids out of the shop and on the field.  

i believe he coached baseball a few years back...

• 2 months later...

Thats pretty true about the mentality of kountze football. Before hodges came around it was but its gettin way better.

Kountze shock everyone last year, starting off 4-0 starting off district 1-0 giving Buna a great game and upseting East Chambers @ Kountze by 1 pt. So i think their going to contend again in 23-2A

they did a great job holding ec off by one but i dont think they can hold them this year... ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder