*LC-M vs. Vidor/13-1 LC-M Wins/Comments*

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please dont start all the excuses.

Vidor played well except a few errors but that didnt cost the game.

They had there chances just couldnt come through with the big hits.

Lcm played and hit the ball well. Still to many errors on both teams.

I'm not making any excuses for Vidor..  I have no vested interest in any team just a fan of high school baseball.  Last week i went to the Vidor/PN-G game and Vidor played great.  Tonight their pitchers walked plenty and hit 3 or 4 batters.  They made at least 4 errors also.  I think Vidor had 3 hits.  To me they didn't looked like they did when they played PN-G.  They also walked in the second run in the first....

The Bears did well in putting the ball in the gaps against Vidor's ace, and against the other pitchers as well.  They also took advantage of Vidor miscues, which is what a good team does.  Vidor was uncharecteristically error prone, but the Bears were on as well.  utguy09 puts it right...the errors didn't cost the game, well placed hitting won the game for LCM, as well as a great outing by Dallas Brown on the mound.  All in all, a great game by the Bears. 

Hightlights from this game on KFDM.com. KFDM left the game in the 5th inning. Vidor couldn't get anything going. Dallas Brown looked great working the plate. Robi made a couple of good jam pitches, but the defense did not help him out tonight.

Great crowd on hand once again. LCM represented tonight and Vidor continued support after Friday's loss.

This is the hidden content, please

I look forward to providing complete game highlights from PNG-LCM next Tuesday. Look for them right here or at KFDM.com.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder