Most underated player?

Guest bballdude

A lot of good kids on here.  Robertson and Steinhagen stand out...Steinhagen gets overlooked because of the Fazio buzz at Kelly while Robertson gets the same due to the Hicks buzz.  Both are really good...wait and see, Robertson is not gonna be the underrated one for long.  And, Statum and Felts shouldn't be on here...they are beyond overrated.  They're just good.

BC has the WHOLE IN-FIELD that is underrated... B. Hubbard/Hitting and Fielding, Hicks-Double Wow, Robertson-Triple Wow, Eric. Matthews-Fielding, B. Snyder/Hitting and Fielding-doing the splits to make great catches..

And don't forget those great outfielders -Clark, Dillion, Breaux-The Triple Threat WOW....

BC has a GREAT GROUP of GUYS with A GREAT COACH that has GREAT Ability....

There is NOT ONE SUPER STAR...There is A GREAT GROUP of GUYS that are Coachable and LOVE THE GAME OF BASEBALL....THESE GUYS WERE IN DIAPERS PLAYING BALL....I WOULD LOVE FOR THEM TO GO ALL THE WAY....Let's go Cardinals   

BC has the WHOLE IN-FIELD that is underrated... B. Hubbard/Hitting and Fielding, Hicks-Double Wow, Robertson-Triple Wow, Eric. Matthews-Fielding, B. Snyder/Hitting and Fielding-doing the splits to make great catches..

And don't forget those great outfielders -Clark, Dillion, Breaux-The Triple Threat WOW....

BC has a GREAT GROUP of GUYS with A GREAT COACH that has GREAT Ability....

There is NOT ONE SUPER STAR...There is A GREAT GROUP of GUYS that are Coachable and LOVE THE GAME OF BASEBALL....THESE GUYS WERE IN DIAPERS PLAYING BALL....I WOULD LOVE FOR THEM TO GO ALL THE WAY....Let's go Cardinals   

Why do you think BC is underrated?

Aaron McFarland of Nederland is definitely underrated.  He had a very good year as a Soph with the bat and was a great 1b man.  After shoulder surgery from an injury in the playoff game with Dayton his Soph year and extensive rehab, he was switched to 3rd base and was one of the leading hitters on the team.  This year he is splitting infield positions between 1st and 3rd and doing a great job at both positions.  He hasn't pitched in high school but was the outstanding pitcher in Babe Ruth when he was in the 15 and under league.  This year he hasn't been able to get the bat going.  He is one swing away from being back to where he was the last two years.  The kid can play the game!

I think JT Hallmark from EC,He has 5 HR,2 of those Grand Slams,catches a good game,has pitched this year and played middle infield.His bat is making noise.also only a soph.I think more to  come.

Another great player that Hamshire has lost to another school.............hmm wonder why??????  Smart move kid!

Vidor's  Hester is also a fantastic player than can do the job at the plate, in the field and pitching.  I believe he is only a soph.  Can't wait to see him in the next two years where he will end up.  Robi is also up there along with Chad Sims.

Vidor's  Hester is also a fantastic player than can do the job at the plate, in the field and pitching.  I believe he is only a soph.  Can't wait to see him in the next two years where he will end up.  Robi is also up there along with Chad Sims.

Are you saying they are underrated as this thread suggests?  Sims maybe but not Hester or Robi.  Their ability is well known and acknowledged throughout the area as is several of the players from other teams that have been mentioned on this thread.

Ryan Brewer is really good. I feel bad for him though. In the game last night vs Kingwood Park he threw 11 innings and 178 pitches. Impressive that he can go that long and still be effective but I don't think his coach has his best interest at heart. 

Ryan Brewer is really good. I feel bad for him though. In the game last night vs Kingwood Park he threw 11 innings and 178 pitches. Impressive that he can go that long and still be effective but I don't think his coach has his best interest at heart. 

If the kid threw 178 pitches, he's not going to be good for long.

If the kid threw 178 pitches, he's not going to be good for long.

WOW!!! How old is this kid?  Not that it matters because no one should ever throw that many pitches for any reason!!!  I hope the pitch count was way off!!!

Guest rambleonus

Pitching Limitation

A pitcher may pitch one game each day in an unlimited number of innings. If he pitches in more than one game

during a day, he will be limited to a total of ten innings each day. It is strongly recommended that a player who

has pitched a full game the previous day not be used as a pitcher the following day.

Per UIL

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin