A&M vs. UCLA Updates/UCLA WINS!

very good game by the ags against the refs...haha. UCLA has a good team but the ags had'em on the ropes. If we could have made more freethrows and a couple baskets down the stretch in the last 6 mins or so we wouldn't had to worry bout the last play. Lots of people say they don't call that type of foul that late, which i find complete BS. Sure i wanted to see them win the game to prove others wrong, but they played one heck of game........And the dunk, it's the game, it happens i didn't see anthing wrong with it. If remeber correctly the commentators were eatin him up pretty bad on his performance during the game, so it helped him out a'lil.

very good game by the ags against the refs...haha. UCLA has a good team but the ags had'em on the ropes. If we could have made more freethrows and a couple baskets down the stretch in the last 6 mins or so we wouldn't had to worry bout the last play. Lots of people say they don't call that type of foul that late, which i find complete BS. Sure i wanted to see them win the game to prove others wrong, but they played one heck of game........And the dunk, it's the game, it happens i didn't see anthing wrong with it. If remeber correctly the commentators were eatin him up pretty bad on his performance during the game, so it helped him out a'lil.

True, free throws killed us, but for others to say that you don't get late calls, go back and watch the UCLA/Stanford game when Stanford was up instead and they cleanly blocked a shot with just a little time left and guess what...FOUL!!! UCLA got two shots and won the game. People making the argument about not getting calls in the last seconds are full of it and have no idea what they are talking about. 

Just go here and you will see on the 3rd picture exactly what I stated above.

This is the hidden content, please

I'm a HUGE horns fan

but this was a baaad call that should have ben made even if its at the end of the game.. it Was a foul

UCLA has ben getting lucky all season with these end of game calls.. like the shot over the backboard, the clean block at the end of the game that got called a foul for UCLA etc..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn