*LC-M vs. PN-G/5-1 PN-G Wins/Comments*

a little advise to you coach griff....quit putting your boys in 3a tournys and beating up on small schools just to get your confidence up and maybe they would be able to play good ball when they get to the 4A district games.....food for thought.....and either way LC-M has no chance to beat PN-G even on their best day

a skills...heres a little advice...the brenham tournament sorry no 3a schools there, the new caney tourney there were 1 maybe 2, the lcm tourney only 2...how is that playing small schools to get their confidence up...keep posting in the basketball section and leave the baseball to people who know what the hell they are talking about...griff has built one of the best programs around and you are knocking it because you wont get off the reservations****si let you figure that one out

a little advise to you coach griff....quit putting your boys in 3a tournys and beating up on small schools just to get your confidence up and maybe they would be able to play good ball when they get to the 4A district games.....food for thought.....and either way LC-M has no chance to beat PN-G even on their best day

I don't think griff needs advice...lcm has won the past 3 district championships, so i think they do alright in 4A district games

those that follow baseball know to not disrespect ANY team in 22-4a...it's just too good a district.

The Bears will rebound from this, and will be a contender, not just for a playoff spot, but for the district championship as well.  This early in the season, all the teams are contenders.

I don't think griff needs advice...lcm has won the past 3 district championships, so i think they do alright in 4A district games

Stay off the message bords lloyd  ;D

a figureitout....dont be mad just cause your little bears got romped, that team has been overrated all year long and you will see that again when the indians go over there....another thing, i dont play basketball and never have wrote on that board by the way....your probly a dad just living the dream through your son cz you were never that good, sweet life.....and whoever said they are huge, size has no bearing on baseball buddy, so figureitout, u might need to figureitout

a figureitout....dont be mad just cause your little bears got romped, that team has been overrated all year long and you will see that again when the indians go over there....another thing, i dont play basketball and never have wrote on that board by the way....your probly a dad just living the dream through your son cz you were never that good, sweet life.....and whoever said they are huge, size has no bearing on baseball buddy, so figureitout, u might need to figureitout

Your where probable saying the same thing last year when png won the first one, but if i remeber correct lcm won district?

And before yall come play us yall have to play vidor so you better get your head on straight and quit talking noise.

I went and checked our tournament schedule and found only one out of thirteen tournament games was against UIL 3A schools.  Thats three pretty good baseball names in front of each of those tournaments. LCM, Brenham, New Caney.  Between these three tounaments we did play three well respected Private Schools as well. 

Skills, you are getting quite the rep for trash talk on here.  Your posts after our game and Nederland game are about as cocky as it gets.  I just hope you can back it up.  If you can't, these people will be getting in line to remind you of your comments.  Good luck with the season and try to tone it down a notch.       

I think Idiocy is the correct term.

Idiocy \Id"i*o*cy\, n. [From idiot; cf. Gr. ? uncouthness, want

of education, fr. ?. See Idiot, and cf. Idiotcy.]

The condition or quality of being an idiot; absence, or

marked deficiency, of sense and intelligence.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Skills....I'm pretty positive Griff has been putting together playoff powerhouse teams since the 90's.  And I'm also very positive he did that without your "advice."  (ever heard of spell check?)

Go play with your little Indians and we'll see how it plays out the next time. 

IMO all this 'noise' needs to come to an end because Griff is a great coach and has produced many great players and teams.  This comment goes for the other coaching staffs as well.  All of these teams have beaten each other over the years and this is one reason they always say ' that on any given day anyone can be beaten' and ' one game at time'.  It is way too early in the season to say who is gonna come out on top in this very competitive district.  Skills needs to tone it down a bit but for others to start name calling is not any better.  Lets all try to act our age.

IMO all this 'noise' needs to come to an end because Griff is a great coach and has produced many great players and teams.  This comment goes for the other coaching staffs as well.  All of these teams have beaten each other over the years and this is one reason they always say ' that on any given day anyone can be beaten' and ' one game at time'.  It is way too early in the season to say who is gonna come out on top in this very competitive district.  Skills needs to tone it down a bit but for others to start name calling is not any better.  Lets all try to act our age.

I agree...the LCM baseball program has been winning for years. I got knocked out of the playoffs by LCM.....and that was quite some time ago.  ;D

Thank you all commenting on our Bears.  We know that year after year, we have a tough row to hoe in 22-4A.  All the teams deserve to be repsected, because, like baseballmom2xs ut it, on any given day, you can be beaten, or you can beat the team that previously beat you.  Some people love to have a "powerhouse" team, but in a district that is a powerhouse, next to another district that is a powerhouse (props Eagle07), it's hard to say "this team is unbeatable". 

no need to get panties in a wod here bear fans.....just hyping up the games and the district, dont take it to the heart .....it was a good game and png has a tough one against vidor this week.....no need to get on the defensive, a little trash talk isn't the worst thing in the world, the kids are saying worse, i promise

no need to get panties in a wod here bear fans.....just hyping up the games and the district, dont take it to the heart .....it was a good game and png has a tough one against vidor this week.....no need to get on the defensive, a little trash talk isn't the worst thing in the world, the kids are saying worse, i promise

First off, it's wad...not wod.  Again, find the spell check feature.  Secondly, you're right...a little trash talk never hurt anyone.  The difference is though...you weren't trash talking.  You spouted off untruths about the LCM team and who they've played.  Get your facts straight first and then maybe people will appreciate the "trash talk."

Lastly, you make a fine point about the kids.  Sure, they probably are saying worse, but here's the thing.  They are KIDS.  You, I would assume from that comment, are not....which leads me to my next question....I wonder what you are teaching yours?

Good luck against Vidor this week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ssiiiiaa
    Newest Member
    ssiiiiaa