HJ vs. Waco Connally Predictions at Sam Houston Univ.

MWhizzie

Guest nostradamus

uhhhh....nosir....

This is the same Connally team that had HJ down 17 in the first half last year in the same round....

This is the second straight game for HJ to have a rematch with a team they played last year.....

it is bad enough to have a target on your back as the defending state champs by my gosh.....two straight rounds of rematches from the previous year.... :o

uhhhh....nosir....

This is the same Connally team that had HJ down 17 in the first half last year in the same round....

This is the second straight game for HJ to have a rematch with a team they played last year.....

it is bad enough to have a target on your back as the defending state champs by my gosh.....two straight rounds of rematches from the previous year.... :o

yeah tell me about it, watch we win and then have another rematch against silsbee  >:( and hope we have same results as last year

Has HJ's entire season not almost been IDENTICAL to last's? It's kinda weird actually! Losses to the same people [minus Dayton-- didn't play them this year]. Ryan [last year] and Trey [this year] getting hurt about the same time, with the same results.. neither being able to play the rest of the season, but back in action for playoffs.  Playing Navasota at College Park. Playing WC. Possibly playing Silsbee to see who goes to Austin again!?

Good luck, Hawks!!! BRING IT HOME [[again]] BABY!!!! :D

Don't really know what to say about it. Last night was just one of those "must see" type of games. Navasota was hands down the most athletic team I've seen all season, and it really wasn't that our boys had trouble with them, it was more like they weren't clicking with each other and weren't taking advantage of the other teams mistakes as they normally do. Truth be told most of H-J's weapons are on the bench and we all know it. (LOL) But it's a prediction that H-J will be back to the tournament and they are ready, most may say a win is a win. That's true better for them to have a bad game last night then Friday or Saturday. We are not called HAWKS for nothing, those boys have the wind under their wings and you just watch baby because, they are fixing to take flight.

Guest ST4life

What do yall think WC came in third in their district do yall think this will be a blow out  ???

HJ will beat them by a good 15 points if not better

good luck HJ

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder