Here We Go....Ozen vs. Yates Friday Predictions??

KFDM COOP

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I 'LL GO WITH OZEN BY 7. YATES BIG MAN ISN'T NEARLY AS GOOD AS U GUYS ARE GIVING HIM CREDIT 4. THEY PLAYED DEANDRE JORDAN AND HELD HIM  IN CHECK . JOHNSONS A DIFFERENT TYPE OF PLAYER PLAYS ON THE PERIMETER WHICH ACTUALLY PLAYS INTO OZENS HANDS .WILLIE WILL BE ABLE TO GAURD THE PAINT AND JACOBY WILL GAURD ON PERIMETER LIKE HE DOES AGAINST J'COVIN. ATHLETISISM WILL GO OZENS WAY WE HAVE 1 PLAYER 40 INCH VERT TO BOTHER SHOT AND A COUPLE OTHERS WITH 33 PLUS. SPEED HAVE U  SEEN ANY OTHERS TEAMS WITH BIGS THIS MOBILE?

Guest DickVitale

What happened to Ozens rebounding???? No boxing out or what! Did'nt see the game just wondering..I'll be at the next one, I've seen Yates about 4 or 5 times this year and they do not box out well at all, but they have afaletes.....

Just stood around and watched at times, got outworked at others... Rebounding drills during the athletic period for the bigs took care of ALL of that today... ;)

Dudes and dudettes, how can you possibly think Ozen is going to beat the mighty Jack Yates Lions. Their mystic will give them 5 points even BEFORE the game starts, but you won't see it on the scoreboard in the beginning. By time Ozen realize what hit them, it will be too late to catch up. I promise you dudes and dudettes, the lighta re out baby! No more taking one game at a time. This is it! No more running  or speculating on the board. Thank you Huntsville for a very good wake-up call. Ozen will not be able to answer against Jack Yates mighty athleticism and quickness.

And after the game, I want the same people on the forum to come back and discuss Yate's win and give them their props. There will be no place to hide for all you Panthers and Pantherettes. It's showtime baby!!!

I may be a dude but I am far from a panther.... Jack Yates is god I have watched them... Just think they are Memphis....  Can't play in the half court...  We will see if they can Friday!

;)...You know who the master of tempo in Texas is, right? If you don't know, NOW YOU KNOW....I will say this..It will be a like a WALK in the park... ;)

Like your spirit, DickV...I'm pulling for Ozen but I think Yates and their  big guy take a close on.....Yates 72 Ozen 69..

Good luck.

YADA!YADA!YADA! Yep Boutee will try and control the tempo of the game. He tries to control the tempo all the time. Thats what coaches do.As I have mentioned before, I saw a team beat Wheatley in Austin by walking the ball down the court everytime against the mighty Wildcats. Even Wheatley's press didn't affect them. They set up a play each time whether they broke the press and had a 3 on 1. They set up.

Now, is Ozen this disciplined and patient enough? Can Yates play a half court game? These questions will be soon answered.

haven`t seen Yates play this year but, have played against Ozen  this year and last. If Yates doesn`t have the bench that Ozen does this game could be over quick. All have been here before and understand the pressure.

I think Ozen by 11

Spoken like a typical southeast Texan. There is a lot to see in the world than just in Beaumont. In fact, there are other better teams than Ozen. Believe me.

Guest DickVitale

YADA!YADA!YADA! Yep Boutee will try and control the tempo of the game. He tries to control the tempo all the time. Thats what coaches do.As I have mentioned before, I saw a team beat Wheatley in Austin by walking the ball down the court everytime against the mighty Wildcats. Even Wheatley's press didn't affect them. They set up a play each time whether they broke the press and had a 3 on 1. They set up.

Now, is Ozen this disciplined and patient enough? Can Yates play a half court game? These questions will be soon answered.

To answer those questions...Yes to the first, and heck no to the latter.. ;) There is no one better at controlling game tempo than Boutte. Seen him do it TOO many times...I told you Huntsville had the right idea, yet could not finish...Guess who CAN finish? OK, I am telling you now...A WALK in the park... ;)

Guest truthhurts

haven`t seen Yates play this year but, have played against Ozen  this year and last. If Yates doesn`t have the bench that Ozen does this game could be over quick. All have been here before and understand the pressure.

I think Ozen by 11

Spoken like a typical southeast Texan. There is a lot to see in the world than just in Beaumont. In fact, there are other better teams than Ozen. Believe me.

If Southeast Texas is so backwoods, why are you here?  Move along

I think Ozen by 11

To help you advance.

If Southeast Texas is so backwoods, why are you here?   Move along

I think Ozen by 11

Yates has three guys off the bench that play minutes.... One is a guy that is listed at 6'4" but he looks 6'2" that is a decent athelete...  He plays post and is bullish but usually gets caught on the offensive end trying to dribble and drive like a guard...  He looks like a football player...  Maybe 10-15 minutes a game.  Then there is two sub 5'9" guards that cvome off the bench...  One is a dead eyed shooter that has one of the highest arcing shots I have ever seen.  He can mix it up on the dribble too but he never goes anywhere but east and west.  The other is cat quick and loves to drive the lane for the lay-up or the dish.  He is also a good on ball defender. 

On the other hand Ozens bench is much deeper in the post...  There are two 6'4" guys that play real good and decipline on the block...  There are also two guards off the bench that just play there role but don't make many mistakes.

Guest tigersvoice

Coaching will be a big factor....SO I'LL GO WITH YATES.........It will be close for 3 qtr's. and then, BAM,it'll be over.....

Yates--66

Ozen--57

I seldom agree with MWhe and ozensfinest but I agree here - if you are basing your choice on coaching it BETTER BE WITH OZEN!

>:( >:( >:( Are you Retarded  ??? ??? ???

explain this to me plz

Dear God! I know you answer prayers and I realize you are very busy. But if you could just oversee the Yates vs Ozen game and help the best team win. May the losers on this forum suffer humiliation  and kneel humbly before the mighty Jack Yates Lions. Dear God, remember how I felt when Ozen whipped up on Wheatley. I had no bragging rights back then and Ozen's fans were oh so cocky. Dear God, I know I am asking for selfish reasons, but I just can't stand Ozen when they play against Houston teams during the playoffs. I want bragging rights this year.

I wasn't sure if Ozen would make it through but you answered my prayers. I prayed for Ozen to get through the playoffs and you answered my prayers.

I am not an Ozen fan, nor do I care for Coach Boutte. Our kids have had and some very humbling loses to them over the last 4 years, so I picked them out of respect and I feel like I know their program and players. As I stated in another text their bench is deep and very athletic.I still say Ozen wins in a tough game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83