HD VS SLOCUM PREDICTIONS

CATMAN

I have seen Slocum play once this year......they were very fundamental and shot the lights out...

I have also seen slocum play this year,but it was only one game.

The way you all talk it must have been there off night, Lovelady beat them that night.Neither team impressed me very much.

Going by what I saw I say HD by 10 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I've seen Slocum play and yes they are better than last years team.  I think it will be a great game to watch, i would probably give Slocum a slight edge.  The game will be at Angelina College in Lufkin @ 7:30.  Slocum does have good fundamentals and they can shoot the ball well.  One difference in last years team and this years team is they play much better defense this year.  Here is a list of the notable Slocum wins for those wondering.

@Laneville-1A div 2 (ranked 15 in state)

Brookeland- 1A div 2

Kennard - 1A div 2

Huntington- 3A

Woodville- 2A

@Mt Enterprise- 1A (ranked 17th in state )

Grapeland-1A twice

@Lapoynor- 1A

they lost to Cayuga by 6 (#1 ranked team in state in 1A at the time)

Here is a a few interesting nuggets about this game that most of yall didnt know.  Slocums coach is a graduate of Orangefield high school.  He was the quarterback of the 1999 OF playoff team that broke the school record for points in a season.  When he was in college, he and Coach Henry, HD's coach, coached basketball together at Kelly high school for one season.

i havent seen slocum play this year but if they are not a lot better than they were last year they will get blown out did West Hardin beat them by about 30 last year ?

West Hardin killed everyone last year. they had one of the best players in the state

THEY LOST ONE DIST.GAME TO BIG SANDY ;D ;D ;D ;D

i havent seen slocum play this year but if they are not a lot better than they were last year they will get blown out did West Hardin beat them by about 30 last year ?

West Hardin killed everyone last year. they had one of the best players in the state

THEY LOST ONE DIST.GAME TO BIG SANDY ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yes they did but they came back to beat BS 2 more times ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

what do you mean last year this district sent 2 teams to the regional tourny only other district in 1A that did that was MM and cayuga and this year 3 teams are still alive in the playoffs and possibly will sent 2 more teams back to the regional finals so if this district isnt one of the toughest in the state idk what district would be?

what do you mean last year this district sent 2 teams to the regional tourny only other district in 1A that did that was MM and cayuga and this year 3 teams are still alive in the playoffs and possibly will sent 2 more teams back to the regional finals so if this district isnt one of the toughest in the state idk what district would be?

You say last year sent to teams to the regional tourney Congrats that was LAST year, new year, new players. The BS and Spurger teams are strong, but to say they are from the best district in the State, is a little bit of a bold prediction if i would say so.  ;D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder