Lumberton's Cody Hussey

Guest BIG HOUSE

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BIG HOUSE

He doesn't fit most schools prototype..........and he needs to be a step faster.....that said he plays way bigger than he actually is....ALL HEART.....

Also he said that this was a good fit for him and his family.....CONGRATS AGAIN CODY..

We should all trash the Lumberton coaches for not getting him a better scholarship....

Congrats to this young man and good luck.

you feel stupid yet? notice, your the only one trashing them. For one, Lumberton plays as a team, our goals aren't to get 5 guys to the next level like ozen and central. we play as a TEAM, therefore, we MIGHT only have 1 or 2 each year.. if that. And TWO, there is only so much a coach can do, he just doesn't have D1 size, and he knows that..

We should all trash the Lumberton coaches for not getting him a better scholarship....

you feel stupid yet? notice, your the only one trashing them. For one, Lumberton plays as a team, our goals aren't to get 5 guys to the next level like ozen and central. we play as a TEAM, therefore, we MIGHT only have 1 or 2 each year.. if that. And TWO, there is only so much a coach can do, he just doesn't have D1 size, and he knows that..

We never said anything about our goal being to get players to the next level.  We want to win also.  I think I speak for Ozen fans two.  That post made no sense.

I don't think Penny is trashing them at all. I think it was a swipe at the people that blame Nederland's coaches for not getting their players better scholarships. There has been much said on this site about how much the coaches are the ones to get the scholarships more than the ability of the players with particular attention to Nederland coaches.

In a dry sense of humor way, Penny was making the point how stupid that argument is. I guess it went over everyone's head.

Then again, I could be wrong............

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder