Silsbee @ Jasper/SILSBEE WINS 98-45/COMMENTS

CraigS

This was the biggest blowout for a game that somewould called game of the week and two pretty good teams too. Jasper guard's Bailey and Spike must've ran out of gas after the HJ game because they sure wasn't making any of their shots that much in this game. Just 11 for Spikes and 10 for Bailey that pretty unbelievable. Silsbee defense is what was the key in this game tonight. They kept Jasper best guards to low point and they made alot of fast break points. Howard and Robinson both each share the top scorer tonight with 24 points apiece.  Willis was behind them with 15 points. Byars, even though he score all his points in the 4 quarter. He hit 3 3pointers and they were far downtown.

As everyone say Bailey and Spikes are like the best combo guards that has the best shooting in district. I think Silsbee proved them wrong. Byars hit 3 of 4 3's far downtown and Robinson hit 6 3's all over the court too. Now that proved that Silsbee can compete with them too.

WELL MASTER T  YOU ARE RIGHT BAILEY AND SPIKES ARE CONSIDERED TO BE THE BEST COMBO GUARDS IN THE DISTRICT, BUT YOU ARE ALSO RIGHT THAT ROBINSON AND BYARS ARE ALSO.  SILSBEE HAS GOOD GUARDS, JASPER HAS GOOD GUARDS, SILSBEE HAS HEART, JASPER HAS HEART,  SILSBEE PLAYED A BETTER GAME TONIGHT WITHOUT A DOUBT. I WATCHED THIS GAME FROM THE STANDS, AND I TRULY CAN SAY ROBINSON WAS ON FIRE, BUT I ALSO  CAN SAY THAT SPIKES AND BAILEY REALLY GAVE UP AFTER THEIR SHOTS WOULDN'T FALL,  WITH ALOT OF FRUSTRATION ON THEIR FACES AND THEN THE JASPER COACH PUT THEM ON THE BENCH WITH 5:35 LEFT IN THE FOURTH QUARTER.  CONGRATS TO SILSBEE, AND GOOD LUCK ALONG THE WAY. SPIKES, BAILEY,ROBINSON, AND BYARS, CONTINUE TO DO WHAT YALL DO BEST ON COURT(PLAY BALL).

WELL MASTER T  YOU ARE RIGHT BAILEY AND SPIKES ARE CONSIDERED TO BE THE BEST COMBO GUARDS IN THE DISTRICT, BUT YOU ARE ALSO RIGHT THAT ROBINSON AND BYARS ARE ALSO.  SILSBEE HAS GOOD GUARDS, JASPER HAS GOOD GUARDS, SILSBEE HAS HEART, JASPER HAS HEART,  SILSBEE PLAYED A BETTER GAME TONIGHT WITHOUT A DOUBT. I WATCHED THIS GAME FROM THE STANDS, AND I TRULY CAN SAY ROBINSON WAS ON FIRE, BUT I ALSO  CAN SAY THAT SPIKES AND BAILEY REALLY GAVE UP AFTER THEIR SHOTS WOULDN'T FALL,  WITH ALOT OF FRUSTRATION ON THEIR FACES AND THEN THE JASPER COACH PUT THEM ON THE BENCH WITH 5:35 LEFT IN THE FOURTH QUARTER.  CONGRATS TO SILSBEE, AND GOOD LUCK ALONG THE WAY. SPIKES, BAILEY,ROBINSON, AND BYARS, CONTINUE TO DO WHAT YALL DO BEST ON COURT(PLAY BALL).

howard is the other guard that had 24 pts byars certainly did shoot well also silsbee was also dominant inside also was a complete team win in all phases shooting defense and rebounding

98-46, boy it was nip and tuck all the way, huh HJ fans. ;D

Like I said, Jasper is who we thought they were. They don't match up against Silsbee. PERIOD!!

Now, as for Orangefield, that's a different story. A little worried about that one.

I know it was a 2 point win in the Tiger Den........however, I still feel like Silsbee has more to offer, I think Silsbee steps it up in a game that SHOULD guarantee a district championship followed by a 1 game playoff with HJ for seeding. Silsbee again.........by as many as they want! I think Silsbee underestimated OF and allowed THEM to control the tempo.......won't happen again! The Tigers are hungry!

How did they underestimate OF when they only beat them by 1 point in the OF tournament.  I could understand underestimating them then, but in district too.  That doesn't fly.

Fair enough! They underestimated them in the tournament.........thought it was a fluke, didn't make adjustments.......I think OF has their attention this time........Silsbee will roll!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    katty
    Newest Member
    katty