anahuac

Was out there at the game watching....Hitting has a ways to go, but the first pitcher a freshman I believe wasn't bad, and they followed with another freshman who had some controll issues but finally settled down.  That lefty they put in there threw pretty well.  Not impressive by anymeans but EC wasn't impressive at all either.  To me it looked like a lot of JV kids in the mix

As for the scrimmage, yes there was a lot of JV kids out there. Just like EC we are waiting for basketball to be over with. As for Willis, with out saying anything bad, Yes he is gone and we have a new coach. Just my opinion, but the reasons do not need to be discussed on a public forum.. But on a positive note, our coach had the kids hitting better at their last scrimmage against Big Sandy. From was I understand the new coach, Curtis Penn, was a player and/or assistant coach at Barbers Hill..

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think he coached at bh but he did coach at liberty. He left liberty to go back to work at his old job i heard but didnt like it and he ended up in anuach. He might be what they need over there he is a good and knows what he is talking about.

his old job....at a chem. plant...lol I wouldnt have liked it either if I was a coach.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder