favorite player from setx....... ever

i may be a homer but in recent years Jamie Knight and Matt Peebles were exciting to watch

This thread cries out for people to be homers. If you were busy watching your high school play year after year, who else is going to be your "favorite" player? Maybe your favorite player is an athlete that you rarely saw for your arch rival? I think not.

If the title to the thread would have been "who is the best athlete ever from this area" then I can see picking a player from another school. I can just about guarantee that most fan's favorite players were the ones that they went to see week in and week out.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bulldogbark

Well then I would have to say Jdawg03 in the summer of 02 playing something but doing it well. He once ran for .....oops that wasnt him...oh yeah he caught over ......nope not him either.....OH he scored more points than....nope that was someone else.....well he did something , somewhere to someone at sometime yeah thats what it was :D

Guest bleed orange

Tommy Peevy from Orangefield was fun to watch. He was big, strong, and quick. He just ran over people from his fullback position. He graduated in 1982. We have had some good fullbacks over the years. Kirk Hobbs and Toby Shults to name a few.

Well then I would have to say Jdawg03 in the summer of 02 playing something but doing it well. He once ran for .....oops that wasnt him...oh yeah he caught over ......nope not him either.....OH he scored more points than....nope that was someone else.....well he did something ' date=' somewhere to someone at sometime yeah thats what it was :D[/quote']

:D The man's an athlete.

I would say Kevin Smith WOS, and be ready for Johnny Dishon this year..IMO he will be the most talked about high schooler this time next year (Baseball that is paving the way) Also, My days in high school it would have to be Kendall Cleveland a real power house on both sides of the ball.. :lol:

• 2 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder