Vidor upsetting Ozen?

dash111

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DickVitale

:D :D :D :D :D....(laughing uncontrollably) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

OK.....OK...wait... :D :D :D :D :D...(more laughing).... :D :D...OK, OK....Now, I guess ANYTHING is possible...I mean an asteroid can hit, Bush COULD get re-elected for a THIRD term if they changed the law tommorrow...So, yeah, I guess it's......possible.... :D :D :D :D :D :D...OK, sorry about that...I couldn't help myself...(still laughing)

is this even a serious post whoever play ozen in the near future better be on the look out for a young man by the name of decarlos frank he has been on fire in the last few games he had 33 last game and as for central lets just say i feel sorry for gulley and the rest................. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

is this even a serious post whoever play ozen in the near future better be on the look out for a young man by the name of decarlos frank he has been on fire in the last few games he had 33 last game and as for central lets just say i feel sorry for gulley and the rest................. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

::) ::) ::) ::)  Get real.  I hope Coach unleashes Gulley.  Let's keep it real.  Who does Ozen have that can handle this beast?!!  I just hope the rest of the team can start playing on a high level.  We're going to need this from here on out to the playoffs.

Guest Williamson13

Ozen hasn't blown out vidor in vidor since 02....doesn't mean they wont but hopefully vidor can keep it close and give themselves a shot at the end.....Anyone can lose on any night

Hey hes right any thing can happen, I mean they could upset Ozen its very likely!  ::):D :D ;D :D;)

The likeliness of Vidor upsetting Ozen, is about as likely as Dickie V actually agreeing with someone and admitting he is wrong...  ;D :D ;D ;D

(no offense, Dickie you one of my favorite posters)  8)

gunna go with a safer pick then CATMAN,  OZEN BY-------------24

Guest DickVitale
:D...(still laughing at this thread).. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D..OK, OK wait........ :D :D :D :D :D :D :D...OK, OK.....They're highly likely to pull off the upset?.... :D :D :D...Hey, ANYTHING is possible..NOT highly likely though... ::) ::)...(bursting into laughter again)... :D :D :D :D

dickie dont act crazy. Ur rt vidor upsetting ozen would be very hard, but crazier things have happenend. Sort of like when English outcoached Yall 3 times that year. Oh wait it was a down year far yall ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D cant stop laughing  ;D ;D ;D ;D  Ozen downs year is better than anyone else is the district's best year. wait wait  ;D ;D ;D ;D still cant stop laughing that u blame it on a down year. 

dickie dont act crazy. Ur rt vidor upsetting ozen would be very hard, but crazier things have happenend. Sort of like when English outcoached Yall 3 times that year. Oh wait it was a down year far yall ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D cant stop laughing  ;D ;D ;D ;D  Ozen downs year is better than anyone else is the district's best year. wait wait  ;D ;D ;D ;D still cant stop laughing that u blame it on a down year. 

All I ever hear about is the year Vidor upset and beat Ozen....Well that was then this is now....Come one Vidor beat them that year, Congrats!!!!! High School basketball teams are different every year. You can tell that Vidor was suprised they beat Ozen, still talking about it to this day. Vidor fans, I think its time to stop basking in a victory, that happened long ago.

;D

:D...(still laughing at this thread).. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D..OK, OK wait........ :D :D :D :D :D :D :D...OK, OK.....They're highly likely to pull off the upset?.... :D :D :D...Hey, ANYTHING is possible..NOT highly likely though... ::) ::)...(bursting into laughter again)... :D :D :D :D

DickV has this one right---ain't gonna happen

Guest DickVitale

That year...hmmm....who won the district title??? Ohhh, thats right OZEN did, yet again with a 12-2 record!! Vidor came in second and LOST in the first round of the playoffs...Ozen...regional semi-finals...Lost to eventual state champ Houston Jones...It was about match ups that year...Vidor matched up well, and shot lights out..Brain English did not OUTCOACH anyone and HE will tell you that himself..It will be a looooong time before that happens again, if ever, I can tell you that..They got those 3 victories (1 in the Nederland tourney final) but they STILL did NOT win the district...Funny, huh...Even in A DOWN year, the record was 27-7, won the district title, and finished in the regional tournament...PROGRAM. Not so funny anymore, huh... :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317