LCM vs Vidor, 2/1/08

Well, there is some good news and some bad news for the people that picked LCM to win. The bad news: they are losing 2-0 at half time, one off of a misjudged ball by the keeper and the other was an indirect kick in front of the goal. Now for the good new: LCM has been down in both the Central and Nederland game and came back to win, and the LCM shot count is double that of Vidor. This is all that I have been told since the end of the first half. And sorry I don't know who scored the goals for Vidor.

Leading scorer in district, Travis Greenway, added 2 more to his tally, scoring the first 2 goals in the first half of play... LCM's Leger scored off an amazing free kick to make it 2-1, and about 3 minutes left in the game, Victor Ortega added the insurance goal to make it 3-1, final. LCM had an exorbitant amount of chances, but Vidor's goalie Shayne Pitman was on top of his game. Great game overall...

Amazing game. I though LCM was TOO focused on keeping possession instead of scoring. GREAT shot by Leger!! It stunned me AND all the "has been" Vidor players I was sitting with!  What did I say about Travis!?!? That he WILL and DID step up!! Hes been on a chain the last couple years and hes finaly been let loose! Way to go Pirates, keep it up!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin